+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let's play the blame game

I blame TC for going to David Diehl when our OLine was more than doing their thing when Diehl was out. I just knew it was going to come down to him ****ing up and unfortunately, I was right.

Veteran
    Bradshaw

I put all blame on the coaching staff.

If I'm flamed for this oh well.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    I blame TC for going to David Diehl when our OLine was more than doing their thing when Diehl was out. I just knew it was going to come down to him ****ing up and unfortunately, I was right.
    Couldn't agree with you more.

Everyone who isn't Weatherford.
    ​​​

I agree. AWFUL move. pathetic move. We ALL saw this coming. Diehl is washed up. I cant believe he started. I could name a handful of plays that could arguably have cost us the game due to his ***. im pissed.

even without DD we still couldnt score td's on offense so ill go with mustache man and his side kick boy wonder

Coughlin using his Tablet

All-Pro
    DD was part of the problem, but not all of it. Eli was making some horrible throws today and there was a few passes that receivers should have caught. I would award the blame to the entire offense today.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

false start put us out of FG range. more than a couple pressure than made Eli get sacked/rush the throw/throw a pick. Just unbelivable move. UNBELIABLE i am so pissed holy ****

the blame goes to everybody out there today.