+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Don't Talk About The Giants Being Lucky After This Atrocity Of Cowgirl/Browns

Today I've moved a step closer to believeing that Jerry Jones has NFL Officials in his pocket!
    That was a catch and a fumble .....how in the fk can Dierdorph say it wasnt close to a catch and the officials rule it NOT A CATCH when he caught it.... had the ball under control and took two full steps before it was jarred loose??" In what alternate universe is that NOT the definition of a caught ball???????
    Then they rule Miles Austin's shoestring grab WAS a catch when replay showed he had less control of the ball to the ground than the play that was ruled a no catch.
    That should have been a fumble recovery for the Browns......period...and the g'damned Cowgirls luck out again!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 11-18-2012 at 05:03 PM.

That was the luckiest game ever, the cowboys should of lost 100 times in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    That was the luckiest game ever, the cowboys should of lost 100 times in that game.
    Absolutely ! Its a damned f'kin joke how many breaks those a-holes get

The first call was bad. The second call you will win every time: insufficient evidence to the contrary.

but yeah it looked like he fumbled for sure. So what do you do now? run with the ball bobbling in your hands the whole time so you technically cant ever fumble because of lack of "possession"? That rule kinda annoys me tbh

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Today I've moved a step closer to believeing that Jerry Jones has NFL Officials in his pocket!
    That was a catch and a fumble .....how in the fk can Dierdorph say it wasnt close to a catch and the officials rule it NOT A CATCH when he caught it.... had the ball under control and took two full steps before it was jarred loose??" In what alternate universe is that NOT the definition of a caught ball???????
    Then they rule Miles Austin's shoestring grab WAS a catch when replay showed he had less control of the ball to the ground than the play that was ruled a no catch.
    That should have been a fumble recovery for the Browns......period...and the g'damned Cowgirls luck out again!

I don't think it requires that much luck - despite some curios calls - to beat the Browns.

I think the call on the field was right if we're going by awful NFL rules, but in my book that's a catch and fumble.

Still, that was a very ugly game. Both teams played ugly and I don't think you can call either lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I think the call on the field was right if we're going by awful NFL rules, .
    Sadly true lol

Veteran
    how about that defenseless receiver call against the browns on the game tying field goal drive the cowboys had.. he got hit by 2 shoulders.. no helmets.. the ball got there before.. i mean what do you have to do if you're a defender.. not try to tackle him or hit him at all until you're sure he has the ball..

most of the bull**** calls went against the browns.. cowboys should have lost this one... LUCKY MOFOS!!

Banned
    This thanksgiving all dallas fans should give thanks to the refs in today's game for gifting them this win