+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1

    Don't Talk About The Giants Being Lucky After This Atrocity Of Cowgirl/Browns

    Today I've moved a step closer to believeing that Jerry Jones has NFL Officials in his pocket!
    That was a catch and a fumble .....how in the fk can Dierdorph say it wasnt close to a catch and the officials rule it NOT A CATCH when he caught it.... had the ball under control and took two full steps before it was jarred loose??" In what alternate universe is that NOT the definition of a caught ball???????
    Then they rule Miles Austin's shoestring grab WAS a catch when replay showed he had less control of the ball to the ground than the play that was ruled a no catch.
    That should have been a fumble recovery for the Browns......period...and the g'damned Cowgirls luck out again!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 11-18-2012 at 05:03 PM.

  2. #2
    Veteran BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn,New York
    Posts
    1,655
    That was the luckiest game ever, the cowboys should of lost 100 times in that game.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    That was the luckiest game ever, the cowboys should of lost 100 times in that game.
    Absolutely ! Its a damned f'kin joke how many breaks those a-holes get

  4. #4
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    The first call was bad. The second call you will win every time: insufficient evidence to the contrary.

    but yeah it looked like he fumbled for sure. So what do you do now? run with the ball bobbling in your hands the whole time so you technically cant ever fumble because of lack of "possession"? That rule kinda annoys me tbh

  5. #5
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,018
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Today I've moved a step closer to believeing that Jerry Jones has NFL Officials in his pocket!
    That was a catch and a fumble .....how in the fk can Dierdorph say it wasnt close to a catch and the officials rule it NOT A CATCH when he caught it.... had the ball under control and took two full steps before it was jarred loose??" In what alternate universe is that NOT the definition of a caught ball???????
    Then they rule Miles Austin's shoestring grab WAS a catch when replay showed he had less control of the ball to the ground than the play that was ruled a no catch.
    That should have been a fumble recovery for the Browns......period...and the g'damned Cowgirls luck out again!

    I don't think it requires that much luck - despite some curios calls - to beat the Browns.

  6. #6
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,401
    I think the call on the field was right if we're going by awful NFL rules, but in my book that's a catch and fumble.

    Still, that was a very ugly game. Both teams played ugly and I don't think you can call either lucky.

  7. #7
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I think the call on the field was right if we're going by awful NFL rules, .
    Sadly true lol

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    522
    how about that defenseless receiver call against the browns on the game tying field goal drive the cowboys had.. he got hit by 2 shoulders.. no helmets.. the ball got there before.. i mean what do you have to do if you're a defender.. not try to tackle him or hit him at all until you're sure he has the ball..

    most of the bull**** calls went against the browns.. cowboys should have lost this one... LUCKY MOFOS!!

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    This thanksgiving all dallas fans should give thanks to the refs in today's game for gifting them this win

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts