+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CONGRATS STEELERS NATION

All-Pro
    Steelers are my second favorite team. Grew up around a lot of Italian steelers fans and when I moved south we met another family from Pittsburgh we became very close with. The older mom became like my grandmother and her son almost like an uncle. And my wife and I are God parents to all his sisters kids. Anyway he was a huge steelers fan and we always were at there house on Sundays for dinner so I always rooted for the steelers on Sundays as long as they were not playing anyone from the NFCE especially the giants. That's where I drew the line. But did cheer form them in their SBs. Have great respect for a lot of players on that team
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I'm still waiting for some smack talk from bengals fans.... The lack of smack talk lately is surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    I'm still waiting for some smack talk from bengals fans.... The lack of smack talk lately is surprising.
    Haha we even got smack from panther fans. go figure. maybe Bengals fans are more realistic about their team and don't want to go off and talk trash.

Ummm they were warned for that way before this game they never said anything about the Steelers...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    I have a feeling that there is a lack of smack talk lately because other fanbases do not veiw us a real threat anymore.

Based on our play the last month or so, can you blame them? I bet every fanbase of every team we have left on our schedule is circling us as an easy win. Sad, that as defending champs, we get so little respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Based on our play the last month or so, can you blame them? I bet every fanbase of every team we have left on our schedule is circling us as an easy win. Sad, that as defending champs, we get so little respect.
    I doubt it. Lambeau12 thinks his team will lose Sunday. A lot of fans fear this team as they should. We can beat anybody in the league at any time. 'Course when we feel like it

Any fan of another team who thinks we will be an easy win is a moron.

If we beat GB Sunday night, I agree, but should we lose & get blown out in the process, believe you me, other teams & their fans will have us pegged as an easy W on their schedule.

Giants need to send a message to the rest of the NFL this Sunday night with a convincing win! That will put the fear into the Skins, Falcs, Ravens, Saints & Eagles that we are the defending champs , come & try to take it!

+ Reply to Thread