+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    we weren't dominated so I disagree with you there Eliscruzz.

we gave up a 10 point lead because frankly, our D is soft at the worst times. One minute they look scary, the next, a basket full of kittens.

Their D brought it and we couldn't do anything with them
    You really think I care if you disagree I said we got beatdown and we did the 4th quarter....They beat our offense down their offense was clicking and scored 14 un- answered points.

Banned
    Our offense completely shat the bed, and as usual our defense could not stop the run to save their lives. We better shape up fast because our inability to score touchdowns, no running game combined with our terrible running defense will catch up to us mighty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven7 View Post
    Thank you guys for the congratulations. I know how hard it can be to take a loss like that someimes. Putting aside the whining Nicks, Cruz and Tuck did prior to this game I have always really respected your team and honestly have always thought the Steelers and Giants had a lot in common. The AWFUL officiating in today`s contest wasn`t your team`s fault so I won`t gripe about it other than to say I`m shocked we were able to overcome it. Hope you guys are all doing well with the storm and all, best of luck the rest of the season. I hope we see you in the big one. Eli vs. Ben would be awesome.
    No offense but I'm pretty sure it was just Tuck whining....

Gotta thank Mike Tomlin for the fake FG run on 4th and short on a chipshot FG try. lol The only thing the Giants could have done there was stopping a fake FG attempt. No decent team will ever send everyone to block a chipshot FG in that situation and risk giving up a TD.

I never said our D was great. But they had great pressure on Rapistburger for most of the game, 4 sacks, 4 pressures, 8 QB hits, had a pick by Webster that from 33yds out, the O once again couldn't turn into 7. As the game wore on in the latter half of the 3rd & all the 4th, you could tell that the inability of the Giants O to susatin any time consuming drives to give the D a rest, started to affect our pass rush late in the game & against their run game.

The D had 4 sacks, a pick, stopped a fake FG. Were they great today, no. but it was more the ineptitude of the O to score more points in the RZ, & going 3 & out almost all of the 4th qt, that cost us the game. We throw hardly any screen passes to the RBs, no slants, & if the Steeler D was taking away our WRs, do like Dallas does with Witten & throw more passes to Marty B! We never utilize the TE like NE, Atl, Dallas & NO do!

Banned
    We got ous ***zzes whipped.....where is that plate of Crow.

If there is any consolation Tomlin is the only guy in the league I like so much it really does not bother me losing to him

Tomlin is a CLASS act

Steelers may very well win the AFC North from the Ravens by the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    The offense played poorly but the idea that the defense bailed them out of anything is ludicrous. The defense did not play well. It's such a joke when people say the defense was worn out. Were they really worn out by the third drive of the game when they had played all of 12 plays and then watched the Steelers hold the ball for 5 and a half minutes as they manhandled the Giant defense? Get serious.

The offense stunk, special teams was horrendous and neither helped the defense at all today but the idea that the poor, poor defense was out there laying it all on the line only to be let down by the offense is insulting to any fan's intelligence.

The Steelers defense is ranked first in points and passing yards against, 2nd in total yards and 9th in rushing against. They owned the LOS on both sides of the ball. Your backup RB doesn't average 6 yards a carry against great defenses.
    Did you even watch the game???? Our D was on the Field for the majority of it. Eli couldnt complete anything tonight and looked like a rookie tonight while throwing into double and triple coverages, running left and throwing right almost getting Cruz killed, and just not doing what the Eli we know can do.....This is now 3 WEEKS he has done this crap and he better pull his head outta his *** or give his paychecks to our defensive guys to split up.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

He obviously doesn't want to admit that Eli & the O shat the bed in this game & the D just got plain worn out in the end thanks to all the 3 & outs Eli & the O did at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    We got ous ***zzes whipped.....where is that plate of Crow.

If there is any consolation Tomlin is the only guy in the league I like so much it really does not bother me losing to him

Tomlin is a CLASS act
    Yeah next time Parcells please don't be so ****y