+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Nicks might be hurting us playing injured right now.. might be time to sit him

He doesn't have the burst to catch up to those balls... you can cleary see he isn't himself this season since the injury.

I don't know if Hixon or Barden or Randle should start but it seems to me Nicks is hurting us.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    He doesn't have the burst to catch up to those balls... you can cleary see he isn't himself this season since the injury.

I don't know if Hixon or Barden or Randle should start but it seems to me Nicks is hurting us.
    nah i dont want to hear about "injured" he looks damn good to me when hes running out there. a couple weeks ago maybe, but nicks is running fine. He had a couple bad games. it happens. hopefully he bounces back

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

nah i dont want to hear about "injured" he looks damn good to me when hes running out there. He beat his his man early on the the first quarter when he got us that pass interference but the ball was underthrown. a couple weeks ago maybe, but nicks is running fine. He had a couple bad games. it happens. hopefully he bounces back

I've noticed the double coverage is affecting him too. I think we saw why Randle isn't up to par yet..the first quarter he had a shot to catch a wide open ball but was out of position.

Nicks not helping, Cruz is in a slump, Randle is lost, need to get Barden some time, this week practice was probably a wash so we have to cut them a little slack, and Herzlich is no Chase, he was lost out there.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!