+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli's been playing like a real bum lately!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Eli has just been flat out awful I know the defense are good that we are facing but seriously man this is your 8th year you won two sb and you can't even reach the 200 yards mark and please I'm just asking for 1 td .....1. It's not just about the other defense it is something deeper here. Eli not standing tall in the pocket he's throwing high. He's making ridiculous boneheaded throws...smh.
    Pretty hard to throw the ball when you can't find receivers open. It also doesn't help when the running game can't amass 70 yards in a game.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

I noticed last week vs the Cowboys and again today that there is something different in Eli's body language. He seems frustrated or something, I don't know, but he hasn't been his indifferent​ self.

he isnt a bum he is just in his slump. seems to happen as the season changes. he has always ran hot and cold and a sometimes in the same game.
    he will pull up of it and hopefully by playoff time . he seems to anyways.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post
    IT'S CALL PRESS COVERAGE... NICKS, HIXON, CRUZ, ETC CAN NOT GET OFF PRESS COVERAGE. LEST WE FORGET TH 90 YDS PI'S THAT DIDN'T EQUATE ON THE STATS WOULD HAVE PUT HIM OVER BEN WHO HAD ONLY 200 YDS. BUT NO RUN GAME & WRS THAT CAN'T BREAK & GET SEPERATION FOR QUICK THROWS ON PRESS COVERAGE MAKES YOUR OFFENSE LOOK TERRIBLE. THEY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED & THE BENGALS WILL BE BRINGING THE SAME NEXT WEEK. I EXPECT THEM TO BE 6-6 AGAIN THIS YEAR. THEY ARE IN DIRE NEED OF SOMEONE WHO CAN RUSH FOR A 5 YARD AVERAGE. MAYBE NEXT YEAR JR WILL DRAFT A POWER BACK WHO CAN RUN & PASS BLOCK. WE DON'T HAVE ONE NOW. 35 IS INJURY PRONE.
    You are wrong all around. We need D.D out of the game. He can't pass or run block. We need an offensive line that will push the defensive line so that we can run the ball. We need an Offensive Coordinator that will call a blanace game and not this B.S. Killdrive is doing

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    Pretty hard to throw the ball when you can't find receivers open. It also doesn't help when the running game can't amass 70 yards in a game.
    Yes but he still has been terrible 125yards...really???

PI PENALTIES DON'T GO IN THE STATS HE HAD TWO THAT WERE OVER 90 YDS. SO NOW THAT'S 215 BUT THAT'S NOT GOOD EITHER BUT UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES NOT BAD. WR'S CANT GET OFF PRESS COVERAGE. BEEN THAT WAY LAST 3 GAMES. THE CRUZ BOMB AGAISNT THE SKINS HE WASN'T PRESSED. IF HE HAD BEEN THAT GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER LOSS. THEY BETTER FIND A WAY TO BEAT PRESS OR THEY WON'T WIN ANOTHER GAME. IT'S A COPY CAT LEAGUE & THE REFS AREN'T CALLING PASS INT'S UNLESS THEY ARE 40 YD & GREATER PASSES.

So, you want him to lob more balls while no one is free? That's just a recipe for another interception.

How about our running game: 68 yards of rushing?

Know how much Redman alone got??
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Most QBs will look bad if all they seem to attempt are +20 yard passes called by a crazy senile offensive coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    I don't understand it. We all saw the last 3 defenses play exceptionally well. Skins, Boys and Steelers.

What else can you expect if you play with you foot off the gas?

No one is interested in hearing facts. Remove the Redskins from the equation and you're looking at 3 defenses that are all ranked in the top 5 in total yards against and passing yards against. Couple that with a coaching staff that is in love with the long ball, is very predictable and a crappy running game and this is what you get.

Oh yeah, and lackluster defense. That helps too.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants Brazil View Post
    I noticed last week vs the Cowboys and again today that there is something different in Eli's body language. He seems frustrated or something, I don't know, but he hasn't been his indifferent​ self.
    Well, if you can gameplan Cruz out, Nicks is still off for some reason and that's pretty much it. Bennet has no knack for getting open and Randel is.....

+ Reply to Thread