+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli's been playing like a real bum lately!

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Nonsense.
    I posted last week because I was pissed off about the loss and the crappy play of our QB.
    I am allowed to be pissed at one of our players if he plays lousy.
    Deal with it son.
    Again...make a football point. All you do is attack other posters.
    you do this all the time..its lame, I will leave you be, and try to avoid threads you are in because fans like you make me sick..

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Yeah maybe for you but the guy keep follow me around like a lost puppy dog cause I said the playing and execution has been terrible. When he has put it all on Eli.
    the guys claims people are acting like 6 year old girls, yet he whines around and plays the victim when he gets called out for his BS

It's sad but Eli is not a top QB. He's not a Brees, Rodgers or Brady. I've watched a lot of football and I haven't seen an elite QB stink this badly. The good ones rarely have 2 bad games in a row. When was the last time Brees or Brady didn't throw a touchdown in a game let alone three games in a row?

Yeah maybe for you but the guy keep follow me around like a lost puppy dog cause I said the playing and execution has been terrible. When he has put it all on Eli.
    You ****ed with the wrong guy buddy. One thing I can be is relentless.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    me too....

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    you call it being relentless, I call it being stubborn

No you are so wrong it's not even funny I have battled with MS about Eli being a HOFer. My first post I made here was supporting Eli and I got blasted all day for it.. You think I give two ****s what you think Rusty really. You can ask anyone on here I have support Eli to the fullest. People are saying bench I came out and supported. I''m not even going to try to defend his play the last couple of weeks cause that would be stupid. I don't know what you problem is but you need to get off your high horse like your the only supporter of Eli. He is one of the elite still but how...how can anyone defend his play lately?? Now it's not only on him but he deserves some blame too for this slump the whole offense has been in. Stop being a homer take off the glasses and realize that he hasn't been playing at the level I know and you know he could and should be playing at. You are the very definition of a homer fan.
    i dont pretend to be on a high horse. i'm just a fan like everybody else. but I dont like people to be all cheerleader on a player and then rip them to shreds when they struggle. lets give em the benefit of the doubt instead of being outraged at everything. Great QB's all have bad stretches of games. It's just that rest of our offense has also decided to follow suit. No ones defending the QB's or the offenses play these past few weeks. And please desist with that weak "homer" insult.

Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    i dont pretend to be on a high horse. i'm just a fan like everybody else. but I dont like people to be all cheerleader on a player and then rip them to shreds when they struggle. lets give em the benefit of the doubt instead of being outraged at everything. Great QB's all have bad stretches of games. It's just that rest of our offense has also decided to follow suit. No ones defending the QB's or the offenses play these past few weeks. And please desist with that weak "homer" insult.

Good day.
    oooh..
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    oooh..
    lol what are you doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I can't blame nobody but him and the offense. He's gonna get our receivers killed too with all those high balls. I got a real love/hate thing with that dude. I'm sorry!
    Yeah, Eli has been stinking it up as of late and i especially agree with you about how Eli is setting his WR's up to get hurt with those ducks he has been throwing lately. He is my FF QB and the last 3 weeks his play has killed my season and I got Luck on the bench who has been lighting it up while I keep hoping that Eli will come back to form. Trust me, after the bye I may have to bench him.

+ Reply to Thread