+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    OK mr data machine. 1+1 =3 right now in Elis eyes. Is that good enough for you and the "I want stats,data, and the GOP vote"??

A simple "I have no facts at all to back up my baseless claim" would have sufficed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    me too....
    Cool. The only difference is, admittedly I piss you off, where I could a a **** what you think.

I only tried to set the record straight with you, but obviously you are not playing with a full deck.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    you call it being relentless, I call it being stubborn
    No, this guy has just been a downright *****. You know me, I'll debate respectfully with the best of them.

what do u expect from the biggest creeper on these boards...at least he is making a football related post instead of trying to live out his fantasies by making everyone else feel uncomfortable.

Speak for yourself. I like Harooni and if he creeps you out I'm thinking maybe you just might not be getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Eli is a very overrated QB sure he is a good QB with 2 SBs but very a inconsistent one
    In order for him to be over rated we'd need to agree on where he rates. That should be easy.

Someone start a thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    No, this guy has just been a downright *****. You know me, I'll debate respectfully with the best of them.
    I have respect for you're knowledge of the game and the giants

Quote Originally Posted by sewy18 View Post
    I sort of agree ...You don't see Tom Brady ,Aaron rodgers or Drew Brees have 4 terrible games in a row do you ?
    I'd say you got us there. No, I have never seen Tom Brady ,Aaron rodgers or Drew Brees all have 4 bad games all at the same time.

But one of them at a time? Yeah, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Speak for yourself. I like Harooni and if he creeps you out I'm thinking maybe you just might not be getting it.
    I am speaking for myself...and I get it, I just wish it would be done on a more appropriate website for that..to each there own I guess, it gets kind of old.

I actually respect your opinion rosey, Im just bustin chops, that fake giant fan more-head is a different story
    Yeah, I hate his fake fandom. I really, really hate how he watches all the games, reads about them constantly, lives and dies on the results and remembers individual arcane plays for like 30 years in order to further trick us into thinking he's an actual Giants fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    No you are so wrong it's not even funny I have battled with MS about Eli being a HOFer. My first post I made here was supporting Eli and I got blasted all day for it.. You think I give two ****s what you think Rusty really. You can ask anyone on here I have support Eli to the fullest. People are saying bench I came out and supported. I''m not even going to try to defend his play the last couple of weeks cause that would be stupid. I don't know what you problem is but you need to get off your high horse like your the only supporter of Eli. He is one of the elite still but how...how can anyone defend his play lately?? Now it's not only on him but he deserves some blame too for this slump the whole offense has been in. Stop being a homer take off the glasses and realize that he hasn't been playing at the level I know and you know he could and should be playing at. You are the very definition of a homer fan.
    "how can anyone defend his play lately"

I cant either.

Its not being 2 face to criticize Eli's play as of late. Even is body language looks bummy and it is affecting the offense. Plus, he has been crazy inaccurate; throwing hi, behind or just complete ducks. These fans that feel like Eli should be left alone and given a pat on the back have got to be crazy. Its not right to be a Championship team with an "Elte" QB and look this bad and lose to middling Cincy team when the Eagles and Cowboys are playing each other when the G had a 2 game lead in the DIV. They wont step up until the record is 6 and 6 which is sad.