+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    All this losing by the Giants is making you guys argue. TEARING US APART!
    LOL - what about the children!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    It's sad but Eli is not a top QB. He's not a Brees, Rodgers or Brady. I've watched a lot of football and I haven't seen an elite QB stink this badly. The good ones rarely have 2 bad games in a row. When was the last time Brees or Brady didn't throw a touchdown in a game let alone three games in a row?

I'm intrigued by your scientific approach.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    I am speaking for myself...and I get it, I just wish it would be done on a more appropriate website for that..to each there own I guess, it gets kind of old.
    I think he's funny. And that's pretty rare around here.

Angry comments like that make me sick

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I can't blame nobody but him and the offense. He's gonna get our receivers killed too with all those high balls. I got a real love/hate thing with that dude. I'm sorry!
    Ask yourself why he is playing so terrible. pressure, dropped passes, third and long, no run game, and finally no offensive creativity. You want to blame someone blame KG and TC for keeping the fool around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Yeah, I hate his fake fandom. I really, really hate how he watches all the games, reads about them constantly, lives and dies on the results and remembers individual arcane plays for like 30 years in order to further trick us into thinking he's an actual Giants fan.
    Agreed, I think it's great how he comes on here after a loss and lets us all know how he saw this coming and he was rite...It's a joy to read his posts...along with your insight as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I think he's funny. And that's pretty rare around here.
    why am I not suprised that you find it funny

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Agreed, I think it's great how he comes on here after a loss and lets us all know how he saw this coming and he was rite...It's a joy to read his posts...along with your insight as well.
    Oh, you're welcome!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LT_Hits View Post
    Yeah, Eli has been stinking it up as of late and i especially agree with you about how Eli is setting his WR's up to get hurt with those ducks he has been throwing lately. He is my FF QB and the last 3 weeks his play has killed my season and I got Luck on the bench who has been lighting it up while I keep hoping that Eli will come back to form. Trust me, after the bye I may have to bench him.
    I'm starting to get fed up watching this team this year and the sad part is that I'm a Bulls fan and I'm having a hard time getting excited about watching my basketball team without D Rose.

That was a horrible showing today. I wanted to go see another game this year but I'm not sure if I wanna pay my hard earned money to watch this team play GB, NO and even Philly at this point. Some of those throws against Washington had me scratching my head.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bashful View Post
    Ask yourself why he is playing so terrible. pressure, dropped passes, third and long, no run game, and finally no offensive creativity. You want to blame someone blame KG and TC for keeping the fool around.
    Eli deserves some of the blame too. He's been inaccurate and holding on to the ball too long. I'm starting to wonder if he has a concussion.

Biography channel has some grade A documentaries on it.