+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    that new woman on espn first take is smokin, my god...sorry, oh yea Eli's play has been poor lately, hit the nail on the head...thanks for the heads up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Speak for yourself. I like Harooni and if he creeps you out I'm thinking maybe you just might not be getting it.
    Yeah I like Harooni too. The only people that takes anything said on this board about a player so personal are the people that probably has nothing going on in their lives BUT this team.
    Last edited by BurnerNYG; 11-12-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    It's sad but Eli is not a top QB. He's not a Brees, Rodgers or Brady. I've watched a lot of football and I haven't seen an elite QB stink this badly. The good ones rarely have 2 bad games in a row. When was the last time Brees or Brady didn't throw a touchdown in a game let alone three games in a row?
    This!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There was a reason why I needed a repeat of Eli's 2011 season before i ranked him among the "best". Most of those guys have been doing it far longer and far more consistently at that level.

Banned
    He may pick it up, who knows but you guys are right as far as no elite QB going without throwing a TD pass for 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Eli deserves some of the blame too. He's been inaccurate and holding on to the ball too long. I'm starting to wonder if he has a concussion.
    I doubt he has a concussion, but if so, great choice to put Diehl back in there huh lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    that new woman on espn first take is smokin, my god...sorry, oh yea Eli's play has been poor lately, hit the nail on the head...thanks for the heads up
    what new woman? pic?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jtuck View Post
    This!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah! I mean who wouldn't go along with the opinion of someone who has watched a lot of football?

That screams legitimate, unbiased, objective source to me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Yeah! I mean who wouldn't go along with the opinion of someone who has watched a lot of football?That screams legitimate, unbiased, objective source to me too!
    +1 (Hopefully I won't get an LOL)
    I thought we had something special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan1976 View Post
    While our front office is negotiating a new contract with Steve Smith Part II... y'all keep blaming the best player on this team. You people deserve to have a team like the Jaguars. You look at stats and don't see that there isn't a receiver on this team that can get separation from ANY defensive back (safeties included), and if the defender happens to suck or falls down... they drop the ball. You idiots are the same ones that wanted to trade Eli. He is ALL THAT THIS TEAM HAS RIGHT NOW.
    take it easy Bro...
    Eli does suck at this time. They are not saying he sucks overall but that along with the rest of the offense he is included in the colapse...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch