The OP did say lately and that's unfortunately a true statement. Alex Smith has looked like a better QB in recent weeks. I'm sure he will get out of the funk here real soon.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
I like Cruz, but i think they should re-sign him after the season is over.
Eli has just been flat out awful I know the defense are good that we are facing but seriously man this is your 8th year you won two sb and you can't even reach the 200 yards mark and please I'm just asking for 1 td .....1. It's not just about the other defense it is something deeper here. Eli not standing tall in the pocket he's throwing high. He's making ridiculous boneheaded throws...smh.
yes he has regressed a bit, back-foot throws as an example, but why are we at times so damn predictable?
run..stopped / short-pass, receiver stopped short
NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI