+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post
    PI PENALTIES DON'T GO IN THE STATS HE HAD TWO THAT WERE OVER 90 YDS. SO NOW THAT'S 215 BUT THAT'S NOT GOOD EITHER BUT UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES NOT BAD. WR'S CANT GET OFF PRESS COVERAGE. BEEN THAT WAY LAST 3 GAMES. THE CRUZ BOMB AGAISNT THE SKINS HE WASN'T PRESSED. IF HE HAD BEEN THAT GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER LOSS. THEY BETTER FIND A WAY TO BEAT PRESS OR THEY WON'T WIN ANOTHER GAME. IT'S A COPY CAT LEAGUE & THE REFS AREN'T CALLING PASS INT'S UNLESS THEY ARE 40 YD & GREATER PASSES.
    Dude please I can't take the caps and I can't take you serious.

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    So, you want him to lob more balls while no one is free? That's just a recipe for another interception.

How about our running game: 68 yards of rushing?

Know how much Redman alone got??
    Did I say that??? Come on man all I'm saying is Eli and KG need to do something about this but hey if you happy with this then whatever. I've also said many of times that he is not the only one to blame but he certainly doesn't get a pass.

Eli of course is not a bum but he does a great impression of it!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    Most QBs will look bad if all they seem to attempt are +20 yard passes called by a crazy senile offensive coordinator.
    that is true that first series was down right awful play calling.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    give CREDIT where due:

the Cowboys, then the Steelers Defenses brought their A+ game. Period.

Their D wanted it more and we rely on the "Come From Behind Victory" entirely too much.

Wish we would dominate for an entire 60 for a change.
    +2

you dont seem to get it, there is a difference in a QB having a bad game and offense totally shut down for over 3 weeks. Can't you see our O strategy has been exposed. the formula to beat us is laid out on tape.

There's a problem with eli/WR's/OC & DC and Coughlin. I think Coughlin will announce his retirement after this season.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Banned
    When I went to the Washington game, I was able to see more of the field and Eli made a lot of bad decisions. He had a wide open receiver in the endzone that he missed on one series. Also, it seems he fell in love with the deep ball a little too much. Why not just check it down to make 3rd down a lil easier? Gilbride's calling the plays but Eli's throwing it. He has too much confidence in the receivers and he's throwing it to them regardless if they're covered or not... like he's not going through his reads. He's gonna seriously get somebody hurt out there.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    When I went to the Washington game, I was able to see more of the field and Eli made a lot of bad decisions. He had a wide open receiver in the endzone that he missed on one series. Also, it seems he fell in love with the deep ball a little too much. Why not just check it down to make 3rd down a lil easier? Gilbride's calling the plays but Eli's throwing it. He has too much confidence in the receivers and he's throwing it to them regardless if they're covered or not... like he's not going through his reads. He's gonna seriously get somebody hurt out there.
    If only he had that same great view of the field from your seat....

hopefully Eli turns his act around, he's looked atrocious