+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    eli has certainly sucked the last 4 games. i dont know why but he does.
    I would say last 3 games.

I thought he played good against Cleveland and San Francisco.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Banned
    I didn't call him a bum... I said he's been playing like one. What are you guys delusional? Aren't you the same guys who criticize every other QB in the league when they play like ish?

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    When I went to the Washington game, I was able to see more of the field and Eli made a lot of bad decisions. He had a wide open receiver in the endzone that he missed on one series. Also, it seems he fell in love with the deep ball a little too much. Why not just check it down to make 3rd down a lil easier? Gilbride's calling the plays but Eli's throwing it. He has too much confidence in the receivers and he's throwing it to them regardless if they're covered or not... like he's not going through his reads. He's gonna seriously get somebody hurt out there.
    if you think about it Eli has injured some guys with those high floaters.boss had concussions, ballard , nicks during the SB has never been the same again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    if you think about it Eli has injured some guys with those high floaters.boss had concussions, ballard , nicks during the SB has never been the same again.
    He's been blessed to have guys go up and get some of those balls. Boss obviously was a concussion machine and once you get that 1st one, it triggers a series of events if you keep taking shots to the head. He just can't keep putting those guys in situations like that. If you don't see nobody open, just throw it away and live to fight another down.
    Last edited by BurnerNYG; 11-05-2012 at 01:01 AM.

This is some of the stupidest **** I've ever read on these boards. And that is really saying something.

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    This is some of the stupidest **** I've ever read on these boards. And that is really saying something.
    come on man think hard remember boss being lead right into getting his head bashed a few too many times???

come on man think hard remember boss being lead right into getting his head bashed a few too many times???

OK. I'll restate. Show me with numbers supporting the claim. Include data for all NFL QBs for the sample period you choose. I can't accept just accept the premise solely on anecdata, it makes my logical brain cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    OK. I'll restate. Show me with numbers supporting the claim. Include data for all NFL QBs for the sample period you choose. I can't accept just accept the premise solely on anecdata, it makes my logical brain cry.
    OK mr data machine. 1+1 =3 right now in Elis eyes. Is that good enough for you and the "I want stats,data, and the GOP vote"??
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Things on Giants to do LIST , We want our old Eli back , that played in SF.......Tom has to change some positions around......Get .A. Brown more involved.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Things on Giants to do LIST , We want our old Eli back , that played in SF.......Tom has to change some positions around......Get .A. Brown more involved.
    +1