+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 186

Thread: Eli's been playing like a real bum lately!

  1. #71
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    59,128
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    I absolutely would have benched him today.....
    well im not known to defend him, but we all know he gets a mini slump then plays with fire, all we have to do is switch the game plan use cruz as a decoy and light that fire under eli;s butt, send him in to reese;s office for a talking to

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,023
    I don't get it! He was a warrior last year during our playoff run... I actually thought he arrived. I mean he was a decent QB before, just a little inconsistent but I thought he was gonna be outstanding this year for us.

    Yeah our offensive line has problems but he hasn't really been on his game all year. Yeah he threw for a ton of yards against Tampa but he also had 3 1st half turnovers. He's either injured or his head just simply isn't in the game.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    This is some of the stupidest **** I've ever read on these boards. And that is really saying something.
    what do u expect from the biggest creeper on these boards...at least he is making a football related post instead of trying to live out his fantasies by making everyone else feel uncomfortable.

  4. #74
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    59,128
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I don't get it! He was a warrior last year during our playoff run... I actually thought he arrived. I mean he was a decent QB before, just a little inconsistent but I thought he was gonna be outstanding this year for us.

    Yeah our offensive line has problems but he hasn't really been on his game all year. Yeah he threw for a ton of yards against Tampa but he also had 3 1st half turnovers. He's either injured or his head just simply isn't in the game.
    eli is what he is, knack for the 2min drill and runs hot and cold and seems to slump as the weather changes and heat up during playoffs on the road.

  5. #75
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,350
    Eli is a very overrated QB sure he is a good QB with 2 SBs but very a inconsistent one

  6. #76
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Eli is a very overrated QB sure he is a good QB with 2 SBs but very a inconsistent one
    The sad part is I cannot even defend him from that statement cause of the way he's playing right now.

  7. #77
    Moderator YATittle1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uncle YA
    Posts
    20,143
    when he throws a good ball these guys have to catch it

    that ball to Cruz could not have been thrown better and was a sure TD

  8. #78
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    16,547
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    I absolutely would have benched him today.....
    The idea did cross my mind although he's certainly not alone in playing poorly.

    But maybe a change may have sparked something. It was worth a try.

  9. #79
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    when he throws a good ball these guys have to catch it

    that ball to Cruz could not have been thrown better and was a sure TD
    That was terrible just terrible they are definitetly not helping with all the drops and Eli was 29-46 with how many drops?? It's the two boneheaded throws that had me shaking my head.I thought Eli was past that crap.

  10. #80
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,630
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    when he throws a good ball these guys have to catch it

    that ball to Cruz could not have been thrown better and was a sure TD
    A perfect example of the lack of execution from this team!
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts