+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We really deserved that loss

Terrible all around. I'll admit that the first TD was helped by the assistance of some blown calls. Even with that we still lost. The secondary was terrible. Eli made some bad decisions and he had little protection. For the most part, our D-Line actually played well. Tuck and Osi really came alive, even though Osi missed a critical red zone tackle late in the game. But once again, we couldn't cover the tight ends or anything else in the middle of the field, and we had no run defense. Oh, and why did Diehl start?

Veteran
    I agree. Bad in all three phases of the game. Diehl was bad and a 10 year vet dont lose his job on an injury, but I hope he is not playing next week.

For the rest, I'll chalk this one up to the hurricane, and let move on to next week. They just looked FLAT.

This was actually the only thread on the first 2 pages that I would actually respond to. The rest of the posts are by the normal chicken-little gang ...

Bench Player
    Yeah man. I mean I'm upset we lost, but if you've been a Giants fan since ATL THE VERY LEAST the first Super Bowl run.....you know this season is going into the final weeks and if we get hot...watch out. If we don't get hot it's over! Lol

Diehl started because our coaches are morons, not playing wilson at all and brown very little is a joke also.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Diehl started because our coaches are morons, not playing wilson at all and brown very little is a joke also.
    Agree, and yes we deserved to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiRiza View Post
    Yeah man. I mean I'm upset we lost, but if you've been a Giants fan since ATL THE VERY LEAST the first Super Bowl run.....you know this season is going into the final weeks and if we get hot...watch out. If we don't get hot it's over! Lol
    I'm not losing hope. I've always bled blue but yesterday's game was bad. The November-early December slump is always so frustrating. I hope that Atlanta stays undefeated until we play them in Week 15 because if we beat them that will set us off on a tear.

It was another embarrassing home loss. We seem to have a lot of those. Hopefully we can rebound on the road vs bengals..
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Like was said maybe their heads just were not in the game with all the hurricane damage a lot of them had. I know the offense has had it's troubles past few weeks anyway but hurricane compounded it. They were saying all the right things but in the end the were flat and lifeless most of the day

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Hopefully we make it all the way through and meet them again in SB.. That's where we will return the favor

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Yes - the coaches that helped win 2 SBs in 4 years are morons...??