+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

The Jets secondary.

Anyone else extremely worried about the Jets secondary especially because of the fact the Giants at the worst running team in the NFL?

Eli is having a great season, except for yesterday, but I worried about Gillbride testing the Jets secondary 45-50 times.

Re: The Jets secondary.

Luckily the Jets have to blitz to get pressure, and Eli generally does well against the blitz.

It's going to be a total team effort, but I think we can have some success.

Gotta run the ball first, though.

Not really...besides Revis....Cromartie is waaay overrated....their safeties are avg..

With one of their best 2ndary members (Leonard) out, and the way the iggles played yesterday I can see our WRs doing well.

What concerns me about this upcoming week is their TE and passes out of the backfield
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Exact opposite. I think Eli will have one of his best games this Saturday.

Veteran

Not really. I think we have some good match ups if we play well. Revis is Revis so they'll probably stick him on Nicks. I have faith in Mario, Cruz and Ballard to make plays on everyone else they have back there. Cromartie can be had, he's nothing special and the rest of their DBs are average with Leonard out. I like the match ups with our WRs and their secondary.

Just have to execute and not get pass happy like Gilbride has a tendency to do.

Also, the Jets need to blitz to get pressure and that will work in our favor if the O line can get some protection. Eli plays well against the blitz and can hopefully make a few good reads that will burn the Jets D.

Veteran

[quote user="gmen0820"]Exact opposite. I think Eli will have one of his best games this Saturday.[/quote]

I agree 100%. I see Eli shredding them apart. Leonard is a big lose for them, Eli will exploit it.

If we lose to the godamn jets we dont deserve to go to the playoffs.

At this point, every thing about every other team should worry us . . . . .

[quote user="buddy33"]Anyone else extremely worried about the Jets secondary especially because of the fact the Giants at the worst running team in the NFL?

Eli is having a great season, except for yesterday, but I worried about Gillbride testing the Jets secondary 45-50 times.[/quote]Not really. we should be more afraid of our receivers dropping the ball than the other team's secondary.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Exact opposite. I think Eli will have one of his best games this Saturday.[/quote]Yeah sure he will. He showed us what he is capable of this past Sunday.