+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

I don't want to hear any crap

........anymore about our Hall of Fame QB.
    he has flat sucked for 5 games now. The defense has bailed him out with turnovers and clutch play. But I told you all that we couldn't beat the Steelers playing the same way we've been playing.
    Our offense, led by Eli has been horrific.
    Stop with all the "best QB in the NFL" crap. He needs to step it up because our schedule is brutal from here on.

So get your head out of your *** Eli and start being the player these foolish Cultists think you are.

Now go ahead and give me **** people!!!!!!
    Get well soon 80.

I RESPECTFULLY disagree MHS.

please give credit where it is due.

the Skins, Boys and Steelers defenses brought their A games. period.

we are predictable and rely on come from behind victories AND our D plays soft as kittens on Pass plays...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran
    Glutton for punishment. I will slightly agree with you, he has been off the past couple of games, but it has some factors to that. running game is horrid, protection today horrid. It really hasn't been that good all year, these wide receiver are not getting separation, dropped balls, Cruz plays a little scared of contact at times; Nicks is playing injured, Bennett not running good routes or getting separation himself with one man covers. Lets not forget the play calling is setting him up for failure. So yes Eli needs to step up his game but i think the blame does not fall squarely on him, they are all equal opportunist in the nonsense that we have been seeing for the past couple games. Starting with the head coach and the decision to start DD based on merit.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

66 is toast

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    ........anymore about our Hall of Fame QB.
    he has flat sucked for 5 games now. The defense has bailed him out with turnovers and clutch play. But I told you all that we couldn't beat the Steelers playing the same way we've been playing.
    Our offense, led by Eli has been horrific.
    Stop with all the "best QB in the NFL" crap. He needs to step it up because our schedule is brutal from here on.

So get your head out of your *** Eli and start being the player these foolish Cultists think you are.

Now go ahead and give me **** people!!!!!!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post

we are predictable and rely on come from behind victories AND our D plays soft as kittens on Pass plays...
    Oh I get it...It's not Eli. Its the mean ol'defenses and our coaches who prevent Eli from achieving his true greatness!
    He's supposed to be great. He's supposed to beat good defense with his mere presence. Remember? He's the greatest QB in the NFL!!!!

Keep the excuses coming boys.
    Get well soon 80.

Eli doesn't get benefit of the doubt from me this time. We crown him when we win and deserves to get ripped a new one when we lose. His redzone play this season has been beyond horrible. I'm an Eli guy, but he needs to get his **** together

66 is toast
    Eli should be handling his business despite David Diehl. He's been dealing with his inept play for years now.

Let's go grab simms from the commentator's booth and start him instead

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Eli doesn't get benefit of the doubt from me this time. We crown him when we win and deserves to get ripped a new one when we lose. His redzone play this season has been beyond horrible. I'm an Eli guy, but he needs to get his **** together
    Many are willing to sing Eli's praises but not bemoan his failures. A quirk of nature I guess
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80