+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

41.1 passer rating.

Welcome back to reality Eli. You are not Peyton. Not even close.

Eli is fine.....time for Coughlin to look long and ****ing hard at the personnel surrounding him.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Veteran
    he's starting to match Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by HAMMERHEDD View Post
    Welcome back to reality Eli. You are not Peyton. Not even close.
    I wont defend his last few games. But Elis reality has many faces. He has duds no doubt but he can brilliant as well. Nobody plying today and almost anyone in history is as good as Peyton Manning. Eli isnt and doesnt need to be for us to win.

Eli was bad but our WR were not helping him at all today or last week. Someone needs to get open the way other wr get open against our defense. Cruz is the only one who can still beat his man. Nicks is worse than Hixon at this point.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Eli is fine.....time for Coughlin to look long and ****ing hard at the personnel surrounding him.
    I have no doubt that Eli WILL be fine, but unless you watched a different game than me today and last week... he isn't fine NOW
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

You people are so f*ck*ng stupid. He's all this team has right now.

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan1976 View Post
    You people are so f*ck*ng stupid. He's all this team has right now.
    That's only true when receivers are open and reeling in the ball. They don't do that, we have nothing.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

I Love Eli But That Passer Rating That He Posted Is Absolutely Horrible.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Thats pretty good.
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    Thats pretty good.
    Lol!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!