+ Reply to Thread

I love Nicks but....

When Barden played and Randall played this offense was much more explosive, ran way smoother. I know nicks is supposed to be working his way back but it's been what three weeks now.. and he's still dropping passes or not making those amazing plays he makes

way more explosive and effective when Diehl wasn't around too.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwestgmen View Post
    When Barden played and Randall played this offense was much more explosive, ran way smoother. I know nicks is supposed to be working his way back but it's been what three weeks now.. and he's still dropping passes or not making those amazing plays he makes

Veteran
    He's been invisible.

Hes injured

When Barden and Randle played we had pass protection and we weren't facing the #1 pass D.

2 weeks in a row now we've faced very good pass defenses. Eli's looking to Cruz too much and with him hurt tonight he couldn't attack the ball like he normally does. Nicks really didn't get many opportunities.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

When Randle and Barden played, we were also playing the Panthers and Browns. Not the Niners and Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSherrard View Post
    Hes injured
    Then he should not be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Then he should not be playing.
    +1

i think Nicks is still hampered! hes not the Nicks we're accustomed to i can say that!

but hes in the same funk as the rest of the offense!

i expect they will break out next week!