+ Reply to Thread

An explanation of my behavior.

One time, I made a post during a game, declaring it to be over and that the Giants suck, etc. It was out of frustration due to it being a game that the Giants should have dominated. The Giants ended up winning that game. I, then, thought it was my superstitious "thing". I did it again and it "worked" again. I have done it 2 more times since. The Giants won both times. I did it today and the Giants lost. I am not a superstitious person, usually, but Giants games make me crazy and I've got to do something to deal with it. I'm sorry for the stupid crap I've posted. I won't be a **** anymore, now that it didn't "work".

lol I can understand.

I'm a superstitious guy too...I have a bunch of quirks when watching games. Even when they dont work I still do them.

Veteran
    yeah when you think they're gonna lose they win, unfortunately doesn't work everytime

In private we all have superstitions for the game. You just brought your public. I have specific clothing and places to sit and objects to hold during the game. Football and especially the giants makes everyone crazy.

I was willing to make a public *** of myself, as long as the Giants win.

Quote Originally Posted by HAMMERHEDD View Post
    I was willing to make a public *** of myself, as long as the Giants win.
    And knowing this i expect to see you doing it in the future or will assume youve given up being a fan. Ill wear my scarves and funky shirts to try to make them win whether it helps or not.