+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lots of complaining and player bashing

No one said we would win them all! I think the team got complacent winning the last two games the way they did. Eli is not a machine like he appeared to be. The "O" line let him down when it counted in the fourth quarter! And you got to give the Steelers their due, they covered the recievers like glue! All and all its the worst game we played since before last years Jet game. We deserved to lose!
    Giants fan since '58

the oline was dismantled for no good reason this week by our 66 yr old Coot

Veteran
    bashing and complaining makes us feel better

you forgot WELL DESERVED after the word of.
    ​​​

It's not the end of the world. At least it wasn't a conference loss.

Skins lost...hopefully Dallas and Philthy follow suit

Don't try to talk sense to the crazies, it's not worth it. They expect us to go 16-0 every season and at the first sign of struggle they want every player on the team cut. Today was a bad game, no doubt about it, but it was just one game against a very good defense. Teams lose, players have bad games, that's how football goes.
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzeboss View Post
    Don't try to talk sense to the crazies, it's not worth it. They expect us to go 16-0 every season and at the first sign of struggle they want every player on the team cut. Today was a bad game, no doubt about it, but it was just one game against a very good defense. Teams lose, players have bad games, that's how football goes.
    'First sign of trouble"? did you just start watching Giants football? The first sign of trouble was the loss by Dallas.

I'm just thankful for the late bye week. Plenty of time to get back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    'First sign of trouble"? did you just start watching Giants football? The first sign of trouble was the loss by Dallas.
    After the Dallas game the season was over right?

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Where in my post did I say the first sign of trouble was today's game???
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"