+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bench Player

BEST PLACE TO BUY A GIANTS TICKETS

HI I AM TRAVELING TO NEW YORK FOR THE GIANTS VS EAGALS GAME AND NEED TO BUY A TICKET NEAR THE GIANTS SIDELINE AS I HAVE SAT UP THE TOP AT THE OLD STADIUM AND THIS TIME I AM TRAVELING ALONE SO I AM GOING FOR COMFOT TO CHEER MY GIANTS ON

LET ME KNOW

THANKS

KAREN

NFL Ticket Exchange is probably safest place to buy a ticket. Be prepared to spend some money, though, Eagle games are always in high demand because of the number of Eagle fans that save the money that others use for personal hygiene and grooming products to buy tickets for that one.

Bench Player

THANKS MITCH

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR POINTING ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO TICKETMASTER I NOW HAVE GOT MY TICKET FOR GIANTS VS EAGLES ON THE 30TH DECEMBER 2012 I AM NOT COUNTING DOWN TO KICKOFF. WHERES THE BEST PLACE TO JOIN A TAILGATE PARTY BECOUSE I AM TRAVELING ON MY OWN

THANKS AGAIN

KAREN

You're welcome Karen. Hope you enjoy a nice Giants blowout!
    There's a couple places people have mentioned in here that charge 20 bucks or so to join a tailgate. Other than that, just bring some beer and look for a crew nearby that look like they're having some fun. Basically just walk up, tell them what a great setup they have, chit chat for a few, and within minutes you'll have a nice juicy cheeseburger - if not more - in hand. Good luck!

Hello Ava
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk