+ Reply to Thread

Gilbride's hail-mary scheme is a joke and he has to GO NOW.

I think Gilbride has gone senile, I truly believe it, the play-calling is not something you'd expect from a professional. All he cares about is vertical passing now, it's insane.

Three bad games in a row by Eli. That has nothing to do with Gilbride. We may be able to beat bad or mediocre teams when Eli has a bad game but we can't beat a team like the Steelers unless Eli plays well.

Yes, let's can him.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Exile View Post
    Yes, let's can him.

LOL
    I'd love to see that and I hope he goes to be an Oc for the Eagles or the Cowboys. Then we will have 4 guaranteed wins because we will know his entire playbook: Run Run, throw deep, punt.

Seems like a serious issue with the WR vs Eli. Eli's throwing sucks. He threw alot of ducks without anyone tipping the ball. oh well.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Three bad games in a row by Eli. That has nothing to do with Gilbride. We may be able to beat bad or mediocre teams when Eli has a bad game but we can't beat a team like the Steelers unless Eli plays well.
    You won't even think of finding a flaw in Gilbride if Eli is having a good game, that has been Gilbride's trick deception all this time.
    No QB is going to complete +20 yard passes in 60% range, yet that's what Eli is attempting. This is not that difficult to figure out the source of the true problem.

Is anyone really surprised when we go for a bomb on the 1st play of the game?
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Is anyone really surprised when we go for a bomb on the 1st play of the game?
    At least they only did the Shotgun draw 4 times in a row this game.

Maybe instead of run,run,pass,punt we try run,run,pass,fake punt.
    ​​​