+ Reply to Thread

Angry We are SUCH a FRUSTRATING team.....

"I'll take frustrating super bowl winning season too" Yes so will I but that's not the point.....

It's not the fact that we lost that bugs me it's HOW we lost.... Steelers are a good team losing to them isn't a big deal. I feel we are a much better team though we just didn't play like it.

For the third straight week we SUCK on offense.... this week we SUCK on ST.... O-line sucked this week(Thanks Diehl), running game non existent(thanks Diehl)

Our ST lost us this game more than anything else.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    "I'll take frustrating super bowl winning season too" Yes so will I but that's not the point.....

It's not the fact that we lost that bugs me it's HOW we lost.... Steelers are a good team losing to them isn't a big deal. I feel we are a much better team though we just didn't play like it.

For the third straight week we SUCK on offense.... this week we SUCK on ST.... O-line sucked this week(Thanks Diehl), running game non existent(thanks Diehl)

Our ST lost us this game more than anything else.
    I feel your pain my brother,,,I was so upset at the end of the game that I threw my dinner in the garbage as I was too sick to my stomach to eat.

What team in the NFL is NOT frustrating?

Saints?Packers?Cowboys? Eagles? Jets?

Every team is frustrating to watch. It just so happens the Giants are the team YOU watch.

Have some perspective brother

special teams were horrible! anytime the network shows return yardage as a stat you know its bad!

but both sides of the ball and specials should take blame for this beatdown on them!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSherrard View Post
    What team in the NFL is NOT frustrating?

Saints?Packers?Cowboys? Eagles? Jets?

Every team is frustrating to watch. It just so happens the Giants are the team YOU watch.

Have some perspective brother
    perspective? perspective is this team does this like clock work this time every year.

Veteran
    There's always something that's not working on this team.

Eagles and cowboys fans probably feel 10 times worst than what we're feeling. Its one lost, give it a rest..

heck the formula of us collapsing and then winning late in the season to barely make the playoffs always ended in us winning the SB. Maybe it will again..