+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

we NEED some perspective.

Guys, after I digested the loss, I'm not as pissed as i was an hour ago. Its not so bad, we can pick it up.

thats all... continue with the sky is falling (i might join in on a couple threads)

It will be bad if the cowpukes will win, it feels like they will. Also the eagles will win probably sadly.

It's simple:

Our coaches need to coach.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

We'll still be ahead even if they win tonight. If we win against the Bengals then we'll be 7-3 at the BYE. Not bad at all.

The loss felt a lot worse than a defeat by 4 points but since we have a questionable Bengals time up next, I will keep faith in this team. If we head into the bye 6-4, then I'll get a little worried.

we are all Giants fans and we should all know one thing for truth: The Giants lay eggs at home a couple times a year. With the exception of 2008 we just LAY EGGS sometimes. we just do...no one can explain it. We look so bad sometimes all of us think there is no way we can ever win again. But we will...and we will eek out some more 4th quarter wins and everything will fall in place for a playoff birth.

This is Giants Football, and just like the Mets...ya gotta believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's simple:

Our coaches need to coach.
    Not according to some here, namely a certain moderator that insists it is all bad execution and not bad coaching also.

look at how crisp Atlanta's offense looks. We looked like a high school team compared to Matt Ryan and company right now. what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Not according to some here, namely a certain moderator that insists it is all bad execution and not bad coaching also.
    Completely agree.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

who, die-hard? Roanoke? Mod C? I forget who the mods are.