+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Giants are New York's team, not the Jets - A Rolle

How long before we see that quote?

I liked the signing at first, but dude just needs to shut up. He cant play CB for anything. Glorified safety who is always out of position and blaming others. Im sure it isnt always him, but he just sounds dumb.

Ever since Reese took over this team, we signed nothing but horrible free agents for way too much money and let our own good players go because we don't have money to pay them.

Re: "Giants are New York's team, not the Jets" - A Rolle

Fat Rex already said that after they got destroyed yesterday...I guess we will find out...they both suck as far as Im concerned.

On Friday right before the game, and most likely right after we lose.

I just wish antrel would go to a club with a unregistered gun in his pocket with the safety off..

Veteran

[quote user="Mr Excitement"]Fat Rex already said that after they got destroyed yesterday...I guess we will find out...they both suck as far as Im concerned.
    [/quote]

Rex actually said the Giants are NY's team not the Jets? Find that hard to believe.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Veteran

[quote user="Mr Excitement"]Fat Rex already said that after they got destroyed yesterday...I guess we will find out...they both suck as far as Im concerned.
    [/quote]

Rex actually said the Giants are NY's team not the Jets? Find that hard to believe.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thought he said they were the better team....Hmmm...

This is around the 3rd time I've seen someone post a quote by a player in a thread title only to say the guy didn't actually say that. However, what makes this one so effed up is that I can actually see Rolle saying something like that. Hopefully he will just STFU this week and concentrate on his open-field tackling skills.

Veteran

[quote user="Mr Excitement"][quote user="repeatchamps"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thought he said they were the better team....Hmmm...
    [/quote]

This is confusing. Who exactly did he say is the better team the Giants or Jets? He actually said the Giants are a better team than his Jets, I can't imagine a scenario where he'd ever blab something like that to the media.

All-Pro

[quote user="Dwinsballgames"]This is around the 3rd time I've seen someone post a quote by a player in a thread title only to say the guy didn't actually say that. However, what makes this one so effed up is that I can actually see Rolle saying something like that. Hopefully he will just STFU this week and concentrate on his open-field tackling skills.[/quote]

He will. But who cares anymore. It doesn't matter much.