+ Reply to Thread

I accepted this loss prior to game starting, I don't accept a loss for next week

Our defense is playing decent in most aspects minus the run (which always seemed to be our strong-suit....but then, so did rushing the passer.

Our coaches must see where we are deficient...we have some adjustments to nmake and there is no excuse for us losing to cincinatti and getting this ship righted for a run to the pot-season

I think this game at best is a wake up call to make certain changes for the rest of the season. I'm pissed we lost, but we're still 6-3. At the same time, I'll expect an awful ending to this season if the coaching and players continue these blunders like diehl starting and 3rd and 9 but call a 2 yard pass play...

Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    Our defense is playing decent in most aspects minus the run (which always seemed to be our strong-suit....but then, so did rushing the passer.

Our coaches must see where we are deficient...we have some adjustments to nmake and there is no excuse for us losing to cincinatti and getting this ship righted for a run to the pot-season
    Our defensive line and dbs have been playing on another level. I don't understand why so much negative things are being said about it. Our defense 2 touchdowns in to weeks. If we lose next week, then 2nd half swoon is officially on.