+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Steelers fan stopping by . . .

Just wanted to come by and say that after a week like that, my hat's off to the team and the fans (and on that note, know my prayers are with you too). I thought the Giants had completely stolen the momentum going into halftime and we were going to lose the game.

Also wanted to note the class move by a couple Giants (didn't see who they were) when Rainey (Steelers RB) was injured. Don't know if you all saw it, but a couple Giant players came over and got the attention of the Steelers to go pray in the middle of the field. Don't care about what people believe, that's a class move no matter what.

On the game itself, Your lines (O and D) scared me. I thought we'd get eaten up out there (and somewhat did). Eli had an off game, but our defense and especially our DB's have really come on strong as of late, and without the normal prep time for Eli, I'm not sure I'd be blaming him for this game.

Except for the one play, your DB's did a good job shutting down the speed of our receivers as well.

Who knows, we may meet up again this year.

Oh, and from the bottom of my heart, thanks for the two SB wins against the Pats*

thanks for stopping by Preach. we all knew this would be a tough game!

congrats to you guys! you guys are always in the game with your team!

Class post man. If there is one team I can accept losing to, it's the Steelers. We'll try our best to take down the Ravens for you later on.

Steelers were the better team today. Grats on the win.

Congrats on the win, and thanks for stopping by! The Steelers were the better team, and played as such.

Congratulations, the Steelers deserved the win, outplayed the Giants in all aspects of the game. If refs didn't call that phantom PI that led to the tying touchdown, it might not have been close.

GTFO, now

Nope even though we led most of that game we all knew it Ws just a matter of time for the steelers to over take us ans win. We were dominated in all 3 phases of the game
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    GTFO, now
    His one post is better than all of yours combined

Classy post preacher, congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the way.
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"