+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Watch Dallas win now...smh...

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    its nice that Dallas and skins fans can't come on and gloat with them both losing to
    hell yeah now the Giants loss doesn't feel so bad we lost an out of confrence game and Dallas just lost a NFC game and are 3-5 but had the Giants won man 7-2 would pretty much all but seal it for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I hope your joking....
    No, they didn't win, so yeah FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    No, they didn't win, so yeah FAIL.

thank GOD

Not so sure the Eagles and their new D-coordinator can stay with the Saints tomorrow.

It might sound early, but at this rate it's looking like there will be no wildcard spot for the NFC East like last season. It's going to be win the division or stay home.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 11-04-2012 at 11:40 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Not so sure the Eagles and their new D-coordinator can stay with the Saints tomorrow.It might sound early, but at this rate it's looking like there will be no wildcard spot for the NFC East like last season. It's going to be win the division or stay home.
    yep. We won the East with a 9-7 record and all the rest stayed home. It may not take more then 9 wins again the way these teams are playing
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    I mean if eagles lose that will make them 3-5 as well to match Dallas. Skins already have a 6th loss. So with only 8 games left Dallas and Philly would both have to go 6-2 the rest of the way to reach 9-7. Skins will have to go 6-1. Don't see it happening.. We'd only need 3 wins to reach 9 win level. Holding onto that point 4th quarter lead would have made our road a lot easier only needing 2 more. As it stands we need 3 wins. So 3-5 gets us in... 4-4 gets us to 10 wins and would for sure eliminate the other 3..

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro
    We beat Cinn, Washington Saints and Philly for 4 wins

4-New York Giants!!!!!

We didn't make plays when we needed too. Probably the biggest difference between Dallas and any good team at this point. I don't want to say that we shouldn't have been in that game that close to the end, but really the Cowboys are a tremendously talented team and stood toe to toe with a pretty good team. But, per usual, we make mistakes at the worst times.

Hats off to Atlanta though. Easily the best offense I've seen this year.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    We didn't make plays when we needed too. Probably the biggest difference between Dallas and any good team at this point. I don't want to say that we shouldn't have been in that game that close to the end, but really the Cowboys are a tremendously talented team and stood toe to toe with a pretty good team. But, per usual, we make mistakes at the worst times.Hats off to Atlanta though. Easily the best offense I've seen this year.
    giants were dominated by Dallas in opener. Steelers also manhandled them yesterday. Only game out of the 3 losses I say we should of won was the Philly game. However if we can beat a few of the teams like GB and Ravens it will even out

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Agree on the Philly game. Only Dallas in the opener & Pit yesterday have soundly beaten us on both sides of the ball. Philly looks like it's gonna lose tonite. I don't see them or Dallas going 7-1 or 6-2 in the 2nd half, so sucky as it sounds, we just have to go at minimum 4-4 in the 2nd half & we should win the NFCE at 10-6.

Skins already have the dreaded 6th loss, so they are virtually eliminated already.

+ Reply to Thread