+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bradshaw observation

Do you ever notice that Bradshaw ducks low and sort of falls into the first defensive player who is about to crunch or tackle him. He must be really hurting and is trying to avoid a hard hit. The guy can't practice so he should be sitting.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Tell that to the coaching staff.

Let's go.

My sig.
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    My sig.
    I approve. Iv'e been the kids biggest advocate around here for months now.

Im starting a ****ting campaign, litterally going to **** in the corner of my room until the news finds out and I'm going to tell them its because Tom wont play Wilson. He will be forced to play him after that.

Veteran
    Tom wont let it happen... he'll be lucky to see 20 carries by the end of this season

Whats his beef with Wilson?

I'm starting to think DW is like running train on his daughter or something...

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I approve. Iv'e been the kids biggest advocate around here for months now.

Im starting a ****ting campaign, litterally going to **** in the corner of my room until the news finds out and I'm going to tell them its because Tom wont play Wilson. He will be forced to play him after that.
    i thought i was the biggest advocate for Wilson since he got drafted,

We Concur

We should make a petition saying start wilson or one by one somebody they love will die ,or we can just do a regular petition, whatever, the idea is already out there.
    ​​​

we need to do something. it doenst even have to be a start. The kid literally gets ZERO carries. Im baffled. For years we have run the 2-3 back committe. Jacobs, Bradshaw and Ward. Bradshaw Jacobs. Gee, we even saw Tiki and Dayne split for half a season. Yet no love for arguably the best talent on this offense.

And you know what makes it worse? I honestly think him getting the kick-off returns is a flat-out insult. Hes trusted to secure the ball on kickoffs and act as a ****ing ragdoll to get us the best field position possibly, but hes not good enough to get a SINGLE carry in the game? What is this? seriously, WHAT THE **** IS THIS?

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    we need to do something. it doenst even have to be a start. The kid literally gets ZERO carries. Im baffled. For years we have run the 2-3 back committe. Jacobs, Bradshaw and Ward. Bradshaw Jacobs. Gee, we even saw Tiki and Dayne split for half a season. Yet no love for arguably the best talent on this offense.

And you know what makes it worse? I honestly think him getting the kick-off returns is a flat-out insult. Hes trusted to secure the ball on kickoffs and act as a ****ing ragdoll to get us the best field position possibly, but hes not good enough to get a SINGLE carry in the game? What is this? seriously, WHAT THE **** IS THIS?
    Unfortunately I agree