+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

A little relief on the day - Dallas lost

Hopefully the Saints win tomorrow as well.. but man, what a wasted opprotunity to create space in the division

and the skins lost... so go Saints...

Exactly. That dallas lost is great for us but imagine how their fans feel after losing a game like that? And they're 3-6.

Some of our fans are spoiled. They complain about one small lost to a good team. We're going to come back strong next week. The season ain't over yet...

Veteran
    3-5.. Dallas already had their bye

Dallas would have to run the table to even sneak in the playoffs..

And we should have beaten Pittsburgh today we had a chance to go up 14 points instead went up 10 which with their goal line stand gave them momentum and we couldn't get out from underneath it. I just made similar thread about how people are blowing this a little out of proportion they can easily turn this around and I mean were in first place as it is with the three-game lead almost

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    And we should have beaten Pittsburgh today we had a chance to go up 14 points instead went up 10 which with their goal line stand gave them momentum and we couldn't get out from underneath it. I just made similar thread about how people are blowing this a little out of proportion they can easily turn this around and I mean were in first place as it is with the three-game lead almost
    And thats with piss poor offensive play-calling.

Doesn't matter. Had we won we would've ran away with this division once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    Doesn't matter. Had we won we would've ran away with this division once and for all.
    But thats Giants football man. They can't make it easy, ever!

Veteran
    It does make me feel a bit better.

fact is... this team sucks with a lead... when they have a lead every1 stops playing hard n expects the win to just fall in their laps...they dont finish.... only time they show up is when we r trailing... once we went up with the lead i expected the soft D to show up... its frustrating