+ Reply to Thread

Outcome Predictable

Today's loss was predictable for the following reasons:

1) They are a poor home team
    2) They went 6-2 in the first 8 games every year under TC, and alwas lose game 9
    3) They were too far ahead of the division foes, and that never lasts
    4) They beat Steelers in 2008 at Pittsburgh, so it was time for them to return the favor
    5) Steelers started out badly this year and it wouldn't stay that way forever (reversion to the mean)
    6) They never win when they are televised as an AFC game on AFC networks
    7) They are overreliant on Eli completing a bomb when it is 3rd down and a mile to go (he ain't gonna make all of those)
    8) Their red zone deficiencies were not about to get corrected against Pittsburgh
    9) They will never be able to contain a team with multiple speedsters at skill positions

It's not always who you play. It's when you play 'em.

Any questions?

I really was wondering why we couldnt get good replays of anything related to the Giants tonight and told my friend this same statement...he just said blah blah blah. I knew i was right.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Oh me me! i have a question!! Is Deihl gonna start next week??!! If so, should i bare to watch?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    Oh me me! i have a question!! Is Deihl gonna start next week??!! If so, should i bare to watch?
    most likely, but it's the bengals so...

Quote Originally Posted by DINO FLORIDA View Post
    Today's loss was predictable for the following reasons:

1) They are a poor home team
    2) They went 6-2 in the first 8 games every year under TC, and alwas lose game 9
    3) They were too far ahead of the division foes, and that never lasts
    4) They beat Steelers in 2008 at Pittsburgh, so it was time for them to return the favor
    5) Steelers started out badly this year and it wouldn't stay that way forever (reversion to the mean)
    7) They are overreliant on Eli completing a bomb when it is 3rd down and a mile to go (he ain't gonna make all of those)
    8) Their red zone deficiencies were not about to get corrected against Pittsburgh
    9) They will never be able to contain a team with multiple speedsters at skill positions

It's not always who you play. It's when you play 'em.

Any questions?
    10) Killdrive can't call sh**.
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Watch them still get tons of pressure from the right side. lol

Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    He probably will start. If TC was dumb enough to reinsert him, he'll probably be dumb enough (and stubborn enough) to stick with him.

You should only watch if you have a strong heart and stomach.

The worst home team since the 1962 Washington Senators............or the original Tampa Bay 22 losses in a Row Buccaneers

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Don't count out the Bengals. They may have an okay defense, but their offense is decent. With the way we've been playing the run lately you can expect heavy doses of Green Ellis. Gresham is also a good tight end who is capable of a deep play or two.

Any given sunday man.