+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why we lost

Why we lost

Two words......Special Teams.

Kickoff coverage was probably the worst that I have ever seen. It was an embarrassment and Quinn? should be fired.

Tynes misses a 51 yarder at the half and the Steelers march down and turn it into three. Six point swing.

Yes, Eli and the O sucked today. To be honest, I don't know whether to blame Eli or KG for running the same old BS out there. But, if our special teams limits the returns to even 30 yards, we win this game.

They lost because the other team scored more points

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    They lost because the other team scored more points
    Cause of the reasons he stated.

The offense sucked
    The STs sucked .....cept for Weatherford and Tynes....
    The defense sucked on the run game but kept the Giants in the game...

Basically the whole team sucked....along with the caohing decisions as well....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    The STs sucked .....cept for Weatherford
    Yeah he pinned the Steelers deep and even saved a touchdown. A shame it was all for nothing.

Veteran
    ST's missed Blackburn a bunch. That guy is always around the ball.

How about one word, Offense. 125 yards from Eli? No 3rd down conversions? 6-7 pass attempts of 40 yard chucks hoping the WR makes a play?

For the slower people out there, the point is that while we stunk on O and D, if the ST had played an average game, WE STILL WIN.

When the other team is starting on your side of the field every possession, it wears the team down.

Now, the bad news is that I don't think our D will get any better this year. Our O will start clicking at some point, but as long as Killdrive is here, it will never reach its full potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbonenc View Post
    Our O will start clicking at some point, but as long as Killdrive is here, it will never reach its full potential.
    Another ignorant post referring to Gilbride and Killdrive. We won 2 super bowls with him.
    Last edited by moosedrool; 11-05-2012 at 11:22 AM.

i guess the offense having only 2 FG drives wasnt bigger than spteams poor play. (other points thx to D)

Coughlin using his Tablet