+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HIXON

HIXON

Is he hurt never saw him on the field at all.Not sure why hes not playing.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

All-Pro
    He played. He even drew a huge pass interference penalty. He is a nice player and a fan favorite but I think that especially with Nicks still hurting they miss Manningham.

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    Is he hurt never saw him on the field at all.Not sure why hes not playing.

That play where RR ran the wrong route had me wondering where was Hixon.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    He played. He even drew a huge pass interference penalty. He is a nice player and a fan favorite but I think that especially with Nicks still hurting they miss Manningham.
    I agree with you, but be careful. You could get destroyed on these boards for saying something like that about MM.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    amen to that felt at the very least they should have kept manningham , not that he was a numb. one rec, he complimented nicks and cruz very well , losing him broke up perhaps one of the best rec, crews in the league, just felt like when nicks wasnt getting the job done manningham stepped up when manningham disapeared nicks stepped up, defenses couldnt double everybody. although hixon is a decent rec, they sure dont need to double him, have watched giants do this for years letting very good players leave do to not wanting to pay them to stay and believing rookies can take their place, i personally was shocked when they signed plaxico yrs ago cuz they just dont step up to great players other than to throw a ton of money at eli they seem to shop at the dollar store.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix3411 View Post
    amen to that felt at the very least they should have kept manningham , not that he was a numb. one rec, he complimented nicks and cruz very well , losing him broke up perhaps one of the best rec, crews in the league, just felt like when nicks wasnt getting the job done manningham stepped up when manningham disapeared nicks stepped up, defenses couldnt double everybody. although hixon is a decent rec, they sure dont need to double him, have watched giants do this for years letting very good players leave do to not wanting to pay them to stay and believing rookies can take their place, i personally was shocked when they signed plaxico yrs ago cuz they just dont step up to great players other than to throw a ton of money at eli they seem to shop at the dollar store.
    They couldn't afford to keep him. He wanted the chance to start and he wanted big money. He couldn't get either here..

All-Pro
    Can't blame them because he left. That's FA. Just saying that they miss him. They need someone to step up because Nicks is not himself and they are starting to get more physical with Cruz to take him out of his game.

We have some guys who can step up, but you can't throw a guy in 1-2 plays a game and expect him to blow your doors off. I'm not saying Barden is fantastic (although I think he's a good guy), but what happened when he got in and got to play a whole game?

Guys, this has nothing to do with Hixon or not having Mario Manningham. Open your eyes. The offensive playcalling and decision making by our QB has been absolutely horrible.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

All-Pro
    It's the same play calling that won two championships. On top of the players notifying all that well they do mis Manningham especially because Nicks is hurt and teams are getting more physical with Cruz.