+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIX IT !

FIX IT !

TC Fix it before Sunday !.........................Tom says Fix What ?

They've been trying to "fix" it forever. Well I hope whatever it is, gets fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    They've been trying to "fix" it forever. Well I hope whatever it is, gets fixed.
    +500

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    TC Fix it before Sunday !.........................Tom says Fix What ?
    Press coverage whoa's that's all they need to fix & that will open up the running game cause opponents will have to drop back to zone coverage. Easy as 1,2,3.... bunch recievers run x routes on LOS to get off press, put WR in motion etc.. Get creative is all they have to do. Do the same thing & expect the same results plain & simple.

Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post
    Press coverage whoa's that's all they need to fix & that will open up the running game cause opponents will have to drop back to zone coverage. Easy as 1,2,3.... bunch recievers run x routes on LOS to get off press, put WR in motion etc.. Get creative is all they have to do. Do the same thing & expect the same results plain & simple.
    WOW>>>>>>>>>Are you a Coach ? .............Please send this memo to Tom C ....lol

Give me a sec... I'll go and get a screwdriver.

Phillips or flathead, you reckon?

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Give me a sec... I'll go and get a screwdriver.

Phillips or flathead, you reckon?
    And You'll need Lots of HD Screws ! While your at it , get a new Drawing Board too ! ( Remember it has to be done before Sunday, lol )
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 11-05-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Veteran
    Better fix the running game, because that is the key to this loss and our struggles the past three weeks. Third and one and they have to go to a back shoulder fade because they are afraid to run the ball for a yard,, that is pathetic. Bradshaw is wearing my patience. Other than that 200 yard game he has been less than stellar. Too many times he gets stuffed for one yard gains on first down.

And when you can't run the ball were are the screens and short passes? Instead they are going deep and not connecting. They were lucky getting calls for pass interference that were questionable to sustain drives. The one on Hixon was a joke, and he had a chance to catch the ball but drops it.

And to add insult to injury, they just plain got their butts kicked physically. But this is typical Giants, they can't play well unless the world thinks they suck, and they have something to prove.

All-Pro
    They can't fix Nicks. He is hurting and he won't get any better by playing with it. They can only hope that another WR steps to fill the shoes of Manningham because they are missing him now. They can't fix Diehl. They has been bad for a couple of years now. Can they fix the defense? I don't know. They have been bad most of the season and they are healthier this year than last. All their complaining before yesterday about how the Steelers play seemed pathetic to me. I think they where just setting us up for a horrible performance.

its not that hard to fix , we have the talent. change the damn offensive playbook and go back to more traditional calls ,ect no shotgun draw on 3rd - 9 no deep go route on 3rd and 1. things like that . let eli throw some medium passes. its either 2 yard or deep it seems.

Coughlin using his Tablet