+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Problems Since Diehl Came Back

Has anybody noticed that since the return of David Diehl--the offense has been out of whack?

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Has anybody noticed that since the return of David Diehl--the offense has been out of whack?
    While I question Diehl starting there is no way you can lay the blame for all of the offensive failures on him
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    While I question Diehl starting there is no way you can lay the blame for all of the offensive failures on him
    3rd and long late in the 4th Q when I saw Woodley run by I knew it was 66.

agreed it isnt his fault, who knows what it is, eli, gilbride but it isnt diehl although he isnt doing anything to stop the bleeding

I noticed Deihl limping heavily after an early play in the game.........he is not himself. Once again, as with O'hara two years ago Coughlin has rushed a veteran back on the field unnessesarily.

To do us a big favor and make this year's SB your retirement party

Diehl is due to make 4.1 million next year. He'll either take a big pay cut or he'll be gone. I'm guessing this is his last year with the Giants and it should be spent as a rotational player.

Smile Diehl or no Diehl

I know there are an endless amount of Diehl threads going on, but my title is the best and funniest. IMO, he sux and should be banished to the corn field. Locklear was doing just fine and didn't deserve to go back to the bench. If he stays out there at RT, Eli won't last too much longer. Thank you and have a great day.

Don't fix something if it's not broken. Completely agree with you.

Diehl should be a backup and rotational player. Locklear needs to start. Diehl is gone next year. He's due to make too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Breviloquence View Post
    Diehl should be a backup and rotational player. Locklear needs to start. Diehl is gone next year. He's due to make too much.
    Exactly!