+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fat Foot Licker says "We're better."

Time for the Giants to shut that fat p.o.s. up and send him home to his wife cheesey toes for a Christmas Eve snack!

Veteran

Re: Fat Foot Licker says "We're better."

If we come out flat against the jets i will lose a lot of respect for this team. i expect us to destroy them. I'm talking like 31-7.

[quote user="NJ10"]If we come out flat against the jets i will lose a lot of respect for this team. i expect us to destroy them. I'm talking like 31-7.
    [/quote]

No way we beat them that bad...it will be close either way...I would rather our season get ruined by Jerry Jones than Fat Rex..

[quote user="Mr Excitement"][quote user="NJ10"]If we come out flat against the jets i will lose a lot of respect for this team. i expect us to destroy them. I'm talking like 31-7.
    [/quote]

No way we beat them that bad...it will be close either way...I would rather our season get ruined by Jerry Jones than Fat Rex..
    [/quote]I just want to win the game! I hate everything about the Jets.

All-Pro

So where is he wrong? Say what you want but the last two years the Giants have collapsed while the Jets have been to the AFC Championship game two year in a row. They have a better record than the Giants and are a better second half team.

The Giants locker room is now divided and that will cause even more problems. I could see an argument break out in the sideline this week when the secondary blows another coverage and leaves Holmes wide open for a TD. Or even worse, Burress.

[quote user="Mr Excitement"][quote user="NJ10"]If we come out flat against the jets i will lose a lot of respect for this team. i expect us to destroy them. I'm talking like 31-7.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Yea at least we got a win against the boys once this season. No reason for the next 4 years or so Rex will always say "we won the regular season matchup and that means we are the team of NY"
    So annoying.

All-Pro

hahahahaa... They are better right now. This team will come out there and go 3 and out for the first 2-3 drives with Eli passing it 5 of 6 even though it is windy and cold. We go down 14-0 after Plax scores a big TD on Ross. Tuck looks depressed on the sideline by the half. Rolle is looking at Cweb, who is looking at Ross, who is looking at Prince, who is looking at Rolle. Who has that guy? Eli throws into quadruple coverage 30 yards down field to DJ Ware. Gilbride never calls a slant. Perry rushes 2 on 3rd and 15. so on and so forth.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

hahahahaa... They are better right now. This team will come out there and go 3 and out for the first 2-3 drives with Eli passing it 5 of 6 even though it is windy and cold. We go down 14-0 after Plax scores a big TD on Ross. Tuck looks depressed on the sideline by the half. Rolle is looking at Cweb, who is looking at Ross, who is looking at Prince, who is looking at Rolle. Who has that guy? Eli throws into quadruple coverage 30 yards down field to DJ Ware. Gilbride never calls a slant. Perry rushes 2 on 3rd and 15. so on and so forth.

[/quote]

Perfectly said.

[quote user="Dirt66"]Time for the Giants to shut that fat p.o.s. up and send him home to his wife cheesey toes for a Christmas Eve snack![/quote]

The guy's a propaganda machine, did you really think he would just sit back and say nothing this week?

[quote user="Dirt66"][quote user="Mr Excitement"][quote user="NJ10"]If we come out flat against the jets i will lose a lot of respect for this team. i expect us to destroy them. I'm talking like 31-7.
    [/quote]

[/quote]I just want to win the game! I hate everything about the Jets.[/quote]

You and me both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!