+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Lets Go Ahead and Start the Fire TC and run Eli out of town threads....

That way we can win another SB

agreed its over board and we just need some small changes to make this turn around.

Mustache man and his Boy wonder need to make some serious play calling and audible adjustments. in fact change the whole playbook start new, its obviously pretty obvious what we do by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    agreed its over board and we just need some small changes to make this turn around.

Mustache man and his Boy wonder need to make some serious play calling and audible adjustments. in fact change the whole playbook start new, its obviously pretty obvious what we do by now.
    Beating press coverage with a well designed offensive scheme, game plan or what ever you want to call it is JOB 1!! BOOK IT!!

Agreed, we need to adapt to what we are seeing on Defense now....

not yet .....i'll let everybody know when it's time.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Nobody needs to get fired, they need to adjust..and NOT when we are on a 4 game losing streak.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Nobody needs to get fired, they need to adjust..and NOT when we are on a 4 game losing streak.
    Here is a quote from Tom: "They surprised me with some of the runs they called in situations you would expect them to be aggressive and throw." Gee Tom, I guess you'd expect everyone to be as predictable as you are! Tom is getting senile making statements like this. It is called strategy and he has none. You are surprised that they are not as predictable as you are? The offense has been struggling to score points inside the 30 for weeks now and you have not changed any of the predictable play calling and you are surprised that the other team is doing things you are not expecting? Hello?
    Firing him now will not serve any purpose. Let's wait for the 2nd half collapse and then get rid of him and his clowns at the end of the season.

All-Pro
    How about start the "fire the coordinators" thread?

Have alot of people on this board played organized sports? I dont get why people give up on the team after one loss.

Quote Originally Posted by pthere55 View Post
    Have alot of people on this board played organized sports? I dont get why people give up on the team after one loss.
    Are you insane?

This offense has been terrible for 3 games now, just because we were squeaking out wins doesn't mean we weren't playing bad.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.