+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

That was a Steeler's home game

I don't go to every game, but I have been to a number of games, and I have seen teams that travel very well........that said, there was an incredible number of Steeler's fans there......more than I have ever seen for an opposing team at Giants stadium. It was a bit embarrassing.

Considering the circumstances not surprising that many NY/NJ fans did not attend.

Did people forget that many are still suffering from the hurricane?
    Uh..go Giants?

Veteran
    There probably would have been just as many steeler fans even with the natural disaster.

It's not like the Steelers had to travel very far to get to Giants Stadium. I'm not shocked..

Quote Originally Posted by npd4432 View Post
    There probably would have been just as many steeler fans even with the natural disaster.
    And so what? They are a traveling team, big deal.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    And so what? They are a traveling team, big deal.
    Admittedly, I too was surprised at how many Black and Yellow jerseys i saw in GIANTS STADIUM yesterday. How many PSL holders (other than those effected by Sandy) literally have more interest in making a few bucks selling their tickets than loving and supporting the home team? Its almost pathetic.

thousands of people would die to get season tix. The waiting list is like 18 fkin years. Funny because I saw this girl on facebook yesterday (who is a Giants fan...but not really just a good-looking bandwagon, "im cool see, i like football" troll *****) who was commenting with their cousins on how they need to get season tickets next year. And how easy it was gonna be if they could each pool a thousand bucks or two. I really felt like chiming in and saying, "Hello you moron, do you realize you are not unique in wanting Giants season tickets and that barring inside connections, you will be 40+ years old before you actually get them?" ..... idiots.
    Last edited by CowboysSuck; 11-05-2012 at 10:46 AM.

oh ernie why oh why

what could have been

Quote Originally Posted by ebick View Post
    I don't go to every game, but I have been to a number of games, and I have seen teams that travel very well........that said, there was an incredible number of Steeler's fans there......more than I have ever seen for an opposing team at Giants stadium. It was a bit embarrassing.
    Phil Simms said the complete opposite on the broadcast. He said, the Steelers fans usually do a great job filling up opposing stadiums, but that was the least amount of Steelers fans he has seen, in an opposing stadium, in a long time. He said, the Giants fans must have done good by holding onto their tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by hadenough View Post
    Phil Simms said the complete opposite on the broadcast. He said, the Steelers fans usually do a great job filling up opposing stadiums, but that was the least amount of Steelers fans he has seen, in an opposing stadium, in a long time. He said, the Giants fans must have done good by holding onto their tickets.
    I heard that too, then I heard the HEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATH chants out doing the CRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZ chants.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV