+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eli and WR's are out of synch

Not sure why but they should be putting up big numbers. Are the defenses doing anything different?

Yes they are.
    They are taking away the deep ball, and jamming our receivers at the line.

And you know how Gilbride LOVES the deep ball.
    Last edited by Rudyy; 11-05-2012 at 10:27 AM.

MUCH better.

It has a lot to do with our stagnant running game as well

yeah taking away cruz deep. its pretty clear you do that and disrupt our bread and butter.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    It has a lot to do with our stagnant running game as well
    I agree. For the most part the running gamne has been ineffective the past two years. Able to overcome last year, not so sure about this year.

I was soo stoked seing a bomb downfield on the first play, thinking oh we are gonna come out guns blazing. It was disgusting to see Nicks nearly give an INT he should have caught that easily, granted it wasnt the best throw.

Immediately i knew it was going to be a long game....smh

Bench Player
    I could be wrong but I think teams are really focusing on stopping our passing game and daring us to run. We can't seem to keep defenses honest with even a little threat of a running game. Not sure what the difference is from last year. Maybe having a big body like Jacobs kept the run in the defenses mind even tho it wasn't that good either. I know one thing for sure is our red zone is pathetic, yea its red zone to me not green zone until we can score a touchdown. You would think we would have some type of advantage with big bodies like Bennett and Barden. Barden isn't even seeing the field and Bennett has really been MIA the last few weeks. 

eli has had to bad games in a row and im starting to see that eli dumb look again
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    eli has had to bad games in a row and im starting to see that eli dumb look again
    It's Eli, it's the receivers, it's the run game and then some. Eli is throwing picks left and right, receivers act like they don't know what routes are.
    Ahmad Bradshaw is dancing all over the place, and last but not least the PLAY CALLING IS SO PREDICTABLE.

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    I was soo stoked seing a bomb downfield on the first play, thinking oh we are gonna come out guns blazing. It was disgusting to see Nicks nearly give an INT he should have caught that easily, granted it wasnt the best throw.
    I wish I could see the replay of that play. I remember watching it and it looked like Nicks couldn't push off his foot and jump to go vertical catching it like he normally would. He managed to jump but it looked like he got only a inch or two off the ground.