+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Only two things cost us the game.

    The two things I saw cost us the game and were uncalled for. Yes we had problems not moving the ball on offense but, Our D killed us just as much. Two plays made the difference. Both 3rd down conversions The pass to a WIDE open Heath Miller and the Wide open Brown or Sanders don't know who it was. But if they don"t get those two conversions the score would tell a different story. Now how the hell they get so wide open. The Heath Miller was catch all alone was just plain uncalled for. Anyways thoughts?

  2. #2
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,891
    It's a team game and all three units are culpable despite what you will read on these boards.

  3. #3
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,002
    In my opinion the defense played the best out of all 3 of the units..

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    The two things I saw cost us the game and were uncalled for. Yes we had problems not moving the ball on offense but, Our D killed us just as much. Two plays made the difference. Both 3rd down conversions The pass to a WIDE open Heath Miller and the Wide open Brown or Sanders don't know who it was. But if they don"t get those two conversions the score would tell a different story. Now how the hell they get so wide open. The Heath Miller was catch all alone was just plain uncalled for. Anyways thoughts?
    So Special Teams had nothing to do with it?? The offense who couldn't move the ball in the 2nd half had nothing to do with it?? Yet the defense who scored a TD...got a INT...and forced a turnover on downs is to blame :mindblown:

  5. #5
    For the last 3 games the offense can't sustain drives. The defense has made some mistakes but has gotten stops and turn overs when we needed it.

  6. #6
    We lost this game because our defense can't stop the run. Isaac "molasses" Redman 146 yards??? Third string RB!

    Hosley's stupid off sides penalty

    Diehl as the starting RT (TC you need to have your head examined for this decision)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious B.I.G BLUE View Post
    So Special Teams had nothing to do with it?? The offense who couldn't move the ball in the 2nd half had nothing to do with it?? Yet the defense who scored a TD...got a INT...and forced a turnover on downs is to blame :mindblown:


    I am just saying if those 2 things didn't happen the score could have been difference.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    I am just saying if those 2 things didn't happen the score could have been difference.
    and IM just saying how u find fault with the only unit who came to play is beyond me.

    The Defense has scored 2 TD's in the past to weeks!! They have as many TD's as the offense the past 2 weeks!! Stop and think about that for a second...then come back and lay the blame at the defense feet.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    It's a team game and all three units are culpable despite what you will read on these boards.
    You forgot the fourth unit: coaches. The predictability of our coaching staff is just as much to blame: 1st and goal--Run-no gain, Run -2 yards, Pass - incomplete, Kick FG. Same story as in Dallas and the game before and the the game before and so on. However, here winning masks everything and we let the coaching staff have a pass and we blame individual players for not performing.

  10. #10
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,891
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    In my opinion the defense played the best out of all 3 of the units..

    Agreed although that's really just damning them with faint praise.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts