+ Reply to Thread

What's going through my mind!!!!!

First off, I can't watch sports center, listen to Colin Cowherd or any sports news. including the giants players and their excuses.

All I can look forward to is the eagles losing tonight.

I think Gillbride needs a new scheme. What was the point of activating Beckum sunday and not even using him. This team hardly uses the TEs and we needed to use them more. If the WRs are being double teamed why not get the TEs involved. And Happy feet bradshaw just runs in place.... I cant stand watching him try and run the ball.

Eli and his WRs didnt have a clue on some looks.

I wish i could just smack eli in the back of the head and be like WTF is wrong with you.

The team needs to get it together. the Middle linebackers SUCK on this team too. Our defense cant bail us out all the time. they did what they could. oh and Diehl... you should be cut.

Why is Eli getting all the blame on here? Goodness.
    I'm no Eli homer but Jesus. He's not the sole reason we win, and he's not the sole reason we lose.
    He's been playing horrible, but so has everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why is Eli getting all the blame on here? Goodness.
    I'm no Eli homer but Jesus. He's not the sole reason we win, and he's not the sole reason we lose.
    He's been playing horrible, but so has everyone else.
    I don't put all the blame on him but he is off his game for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by luni View Post
    I don't put all the blame on him but he is off his game for sure.
    Oh I totally agree.
    Not just him though.

Eli is only as good as the running game and the plays that are called. If we are rushing for 15 yards per half and are getting nothing but bomb-it-deep and check down passes this offense isnt going to do anything. When this offense is at its best, we are running effectively and throwing a lot of intermediate passes. Cross routes, Slants, posts, outs and comebacks/hooks. All i saw yesterday was hitch and go routes, deep posts, and some checkdowns. NOT what we need. I also saw some of the worst blocking the NFL has to offer, rendering our run game useless and our pass protection non-existent.

This is not Eli's fault. He is only as good as his weakest links.

The whole offense is horrible... not saying this is Eli's fault, but at least the OP knows what the real problem is.

People on here blame the defense, special teams, perry fewell, and then they somehow find a way to blame the Redskins...