+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

In other good news...

The Redskins lost.
    The Cowboys lost.
    The Eagles very well might lose to NO tonight.
    There is a very good chance no one gains any ground on us within our division.

Diehl should not lose his job due to injury. The coaches gave him an opportunity to regain his starting role. I think we can all agree that he didn't do anything to retain it. I think we will see Locklear from now on.

We've stolen victories many times in the fourth quarter, and yes, it sucks to be wearing the other shoe. We have been spoiled.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We've stolen victories many times in the fourth quarter, and yes, it sucks to be wearing the other shoe. We have been spoiled.
    exactly

can't win them all

we're still in very good position to be contenders

the Eagles lose tonight and no ground lost

although it is awfully amusing to watch all the panic on the boards.

Bench Player
    Now this is a thread that I don't mind bumping along...

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post

I guess repeating the same mistakes over and over is not a reason for concern and we should be celebrating.

and couple that with the fact that this is an out of conference loss vs. the others all being in conference, we should be able to completely eliminate the impact of this loss. The problem is this......we're not playing well right now....there's no getting around that. And when you look at the remaining schedules for us, the Eagles and the Cowboys......once again, we face the hardest road by far. What we can hope for is this. At this point our other three divisional opponents have not played each other yet....all their divisional games have been against us. Hopefully they will beat up on and neutralize each other.

Eagles will not lose to the saints, the saints are terrible and the eagles know they can gain ground in the division due to everyone stinking this week and losing. I hope I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    The Redskins lost.
    The Cowboys lost.
    The Eagles very well might lose to NO tonight.
    There is a very good chance no one gains any ground on us within our division.

Diehl should not lose his job due to injury. The coaches gave him an opportunity to regain his starting role. I think we can all agree that he didn't do anything to retain it. I think we will see Locklear from now on.

Never really understood the old can't lose your job due to injury rule . .. .. if the new guy comes in and plays better than you did before you got injured, then you should lose your job.

Here's another silver lining: If Philly loses today, we'll have 2.5+ games on all our rivals. The absolute WORST we could do after that coming out of ****vember is tied for 1st... and thats ONLY if we lose our other 2 matchups (@CIN and @WAS) and either Dallas or Philly win all 3 of their games.

TL;DR: having a bye in ****vember for a change is nice...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post

I don't think the panic is because of the standings. It's because despite getting ALL THE CALLS going our way, we couldn't do much of anything on offense.

I'm not here to say we should start firing people and cleaning house, but you have to admit that something's wrong with our offense, and has been for 3 games now.