+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Killdrive just plain old sucks

He has no answer to what other teams are doing with there coverages. Also when we put a good drive together early in game 3rd and 1 he calls 20 yard down field back shoulder throw to 4th wr ??? is he a moron ? Also backed up in our end 1st down he blows a down by trying a hail mary near the sideline, which is a typical low % call. How about get the first down or some positive yards. This guy does not surprise me as I have been saying this for years. He has no feel for the game and when to call plays. He has no dump off plays to backs its all down field passing and low % plays. How about some slants underneath some of the deep routes. Where are the rb screens. I thought our running was pretty good at points and figured we should have stayed with it.

Fewel- Dumb dumb, when you call a blitz and Ben and steelers recognize it and then they call an audible, dont you think maybe you call off the blitz ???? are you that stupid ??? I would have more respect for you if you called a blitz and didnt actually come and surprise them. Or maybe call a blitz but if they smell it or you show your cards and they see this maybe just cancel it.

This team might not be able to tackle and are lose with coverage or take bad angles but the coaching is just as bad, just think we should have easily won this.

Scoring Tds in the redzone we would have put this away but just like the dallas game we have some serious problems. Killdrive run the ball inside the 20 and design some new plays as the usual plays arent working.

Bench Diehl too !!!
    Last edited by sheepdip; 11-05-2012 at 12:41 PM.

hahaha its kinda funny because my grandfather who is not a football fan at all and does not watch football was watching the game with me.

He laughed and said this blue team looks like they have really bad coaching, they look unprepared and kinda lacking will.... it looks like they have no game planning.

its sad how a person that doesnt know a thing about football can diagnose the problem the giants have. i hope the fans are not the only ones seeing how atrocious play calling is getting....

I agree KG is a total idiot has been always will be - BUT BLAME ELI - lol

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    hahaha its kinda funny because my grandfather who is not a football fan at all and does not watch football was watching the game with me.

He laughed and said this blue team looks like they have really bad coaching, they look unprepared and kinda lacking will.... it looks like they have no game planning.

its sad how a person that doesnt know a thing about football can diagnose the problem the giants have. i hope the fans are not the only ones seeing how atrocious play calling is getting....
    I have great respect for your grandfather! Any person with half a brain, except the homers here, will tell you that our coaching sucks. If you watch the Giants for a while, you will come to the conclusion that either they do not have a game plan or the game plan is so predictable that any one with a very limited football knowledge will be able to figure it out. If you do not believe me, go watch the replay of all the games and look at the play calling inside the 30: the majority is run, run, pass. No wonder we cannot score inside the 20.

If the OP is a giant fan, I hate giant fans

worst thread ever, lame use of the word Killdrive, poor job understanding the game, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    Also when we put a good drive together early in game 3rd and 1 he calls 20 yard down field back shoulder throw to 4th wr ???
    why why why why WHY!!!!!!!......do you people keep insisting that Gilbride decides who the ball goes to ?????

do you honestly believe that play was designed to go to Randle?

do you honestly believe this?

my goodness

lol this is a funny thread...it really made me laugh.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-05-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    why why why why WHY!!!!!!!......do you people keep insisting that Gilbride decides who the ball goes to ?????

do you honestly believe that play was designed to go to Randle?

do you honestly believe this?

my goodness
    To quote Duane Thomas.........."Evidently"
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran
    Posts like this make me realize that a huge number of people here have very little concept of how the game actually works and/or have never played it at any level whatsoever.

The OC calls the play, that's it. It's up to the QB to audible, call a hot route, adjust protection, or do nothing, and then finally pass to who he thinks is open. Some of you people seem to think it goes like this:

KG: OK Eli now you must throw the ball when RR is at the 20 yard line no matter what
    Eli: DURR OK BOSSA MAN SANKS A BUNCH DERP