+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Can't stand Bradshaw, he just seems like a whinning little baby

For a guy who puts on a show acting like he has a huge heart, he sure is bad. If we're only keeping him in there to block, why can't we work on the other runningbacks who you know..actually can move the chains? I forgot my log in info for my other account, but I've been on this forum on and off for ten years so don't think I'm a troll or newbie.

I'm tired of reading about how "Oh he just hits the hole too fast" blah blah blah, he's not good, he needs to be benched. I slowly started to dislike him when my friends met him in person, and he was a total *** to them, showed up three hours late to an autograph signing at the Poughkeepsie Galleria and only signed like ten people's items and dipped out faster than Ray Lewis at a crime scene.

We have a first round running back, he fumbled and ever since then, we haven't seen him often. Seems we're more concerned with having him play special teams and think he might get injured if he were put in? We never should have let Jacobs walk, although he was past his prime, he would punish defenders and wear them down which was easy mode for the next running back.

I'm not even going to get into last night's game...burning all of your time outs like you're not paying attention and stuck in Madden mode? Second time we did that..just asinine. It's been a while since I've seen a close game pretty much end after the two minute warning. Who was at fault for this?

Quote Originally Posted by H&K View Post
    For a guy who puts on a show acting like he has a huge heart, he sure is bad. If we're only keeping him in there to block, why can't we work on the other runningbacks who you know..actually can move the chains? I forgot my log in info for my other account, but I've been on this forum on and off for ten years so don't think I'm a troll or newbie.

I'm tired of reading about how "Oh he just hits the hole too fast" blah blah blah, he's not good, he needs to be benched. I slowly started to dislike him when my friends met him in person, and he was a total *** to them, showed up three hours late to an autograph signing at the Poughkeepsie Galleria and only signed like ten people's items and dipped out faster than Ray Lewis at a crime scene.

We have a first round running back, he fumbled and ever since then, we haven't seen him often. Seems we're more concerned with having him play special teams and think he might get injured if he were put in? We never should have let Jacobs walk, although he was past his prime, he would punish defenders and wear them down which was easy mode for the next running back.

I'm not even going to get into last night's game...burning all of your time outs like you're not paying attention and stuck in Madden mode? Second time we did that..just asinine. It's been a while since I've seen a close game pretty much end after the two minute warning. Who was at fault for this?
    Your sig has to be football related
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Your sig has to be football related
    Since when? I had this signature for two years on my old account. Did they just make it that? This is Dipset_all_day..I can't seem to access my account because I don't remember the e-mail.

LOL Now your signature is gone too. I think you make a mistake. I'll remove mine but this is upsetting as I'm proud to be ranked 50 among the world in Battlefield 3, UGH

Do you want your old username activated?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Do you want your old username activated?
    If you don't mind, but I forgot the password and my e-mail. I'm glad to see you're a moderator now by the way. Does Harooni still post?

If you can message me the info, I'd appreciate that. The email I used on that account got closed because Yahoo is terrible.

Let me work on it and let you kn ow. Harooni is still around, he was here a little earlier in fact

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by H&K View Post
    If you don't mind, but I forgot the password and my e-mail. I'm glad to see you're a moderator now by the way. Does Harooni still post?
    http://boards.giants.com/search.php?...st&showposts=1
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Let me work on it and let you kn ow. Harooni is still around, he was here a little earlier in fact
    Thanks a lot, but could you not delete this account until I log into the other one? I might have to log off for a few hours and be useful today, so I wanna make sure I get the account back ahaha. Thanks.