+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    56

    Sean Payton to the Cowboys? says Tiki Barber

    There is rumors swirling that Payton being a free agent at the end of the season, might be called upon by Jerry Jones to aid in the recovery of the ailing Dallas Cowboys. Jones was livid yesterday after their loss to the Falcons.


    http://usat.ly/SOsH0k

  2. #2
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    jerry could and will probably jump on this.

    "I'LL PAY YOU 100MILL per year."

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cliffside Park, NJ
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    jerry could and will probably jump on this.

    "I'LL PAY YOU 100MILL per year."
    Why would he want to leave the Saints for that disaster in Dallas? Money talks for sure but I am sure New Orleans will be willing to match anything Jones offers. There's nothing indicating the Saints won't redo his contract and make sure he goes nowhere.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

  4. #4
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Why would he want to leave the Saints for that disaster in Dallas? Money talks for sure but I am sure New Orleans will be willing to match anything Jones offers. There's nothing indicating the Saints won't redo his contract and make sure he goes nowhere.
    Where in my comment that I say he was going to leave? Holy ****, do people on this board even know how to read? Or do they just like attention?

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,821
    Saints aren't gonna let Sean Payton leave New Orleans. #1 He and Drew Brees are super close, think Coughlin-Eli, Brady-Belichik. #2 The Saints just paid Drew Brees a ****load of money and seeing it go to waste because Sean Payton isn't down there getting the best out of the team. Believe it, the Saints will back up the truck to his house to make sure he stays in New Orleans, because if he leaves that franchise becomes irrelevant again.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cliffside Park, NJ
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Saints aren't gonna let Sean Payton leave New Orleans. #1 He and Drew Brees are super close, think Coughlin-Eli, Brady-Belichik. #2 The Saints just paid Drew Brees a ****load of money and seeing it go to waste because Sean Payton isn't down there getting the best out of the team. Believe it, the Saints will back up the truck to his house to make sure he stays in New Orleans, because if he leaves that franchise becomes irrelevant again.
    THIS!
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Holy ****, do people on this board even know how to read? Or do they just like attention?
    Seeing as there was already a thread on this topic, I'd say the latter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts