+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

cruz said we didnt do a good job adjusting to the different coverage's.

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...a-4e904efee08c

Lol you may be on to something here (rudyy)..

But by adjusting, what does he mean? the game plan, or the route running and pre snap reads?

I think mostly the game plan. When what you're doing isn't working, you're supposed to switch to something else...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

i wouldnt be surprised if its a little bit of both

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I think mostly the game plan. When what you're doing isn't working, you're supposed to switch to something else...
    dont tell tom that..............to him its all execution

at this point we could use Mr. Coach Kline to write us up some new plays,,,lol.

Sounds like Eli is hinting at game planning too, Eli was just on Mike Francesa and he was saying itwas all about execution which I personally don't believe is the only problem,cause the play calling has been terrible too. Eli also said something interesting...he sounded like he was a little pissed he said that he thinks they tried to run the ball a little to much in the redzone in past weeks and that it basically has one chance to make the throw on 3rd down. Now he didn't say it exactly like that but he also said that he would like to do more short passes to open things up deep. This sounds like a little more then execution to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Sounds like Eli is hinting at game planning too, Eli was just on Mike Francesa and he was saying itwas all about execution which I personally don't believe is the only problem,cause the play calling has been terrible too. Eli also said something interesting...he sounded like he was a little pissed he said that he thinks they tried to run the ball a little to much in the redzone in past weeks and that it basically has one chance to make the throw on 3rd down. Now he didn't say it exactly like that but he also said that he would like to do more short passes to open things up deep. This sounds like a little more then execution to me.
    Interesting. If this is true then i think its official. maybe Gilbride really does need to step it up also. Ill aways think hes a good OC and has a strong system, but it might be time to change some things.

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...d-a1887eda8a19

its a mixture of not executing also. especially juding from what eli is saying. Eli admits he didnt play good.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...d-a1887eda8a19

its a mixture of not executing also. especially juding from what eli is saying. Eli admits he didnt play good.
    He admits it but he's definitely putting it out there that it's play calling too. He's just not going to call out coaches like that. It's definitely both but people are kidding themselves if they think it's just execution ( not you lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Interesting. If this is true then i think its official. maybe Gilbride really does need to step it up also. Ill aways think hes a good OC and has a strong system, but it might be time to change some things.
    It's definitely true I think you can listen to it online...I just watched the whole thing.