+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE BIG BAD BENGALS!

Their offense seams to be firing on all cylinders now, and their ferocious defense will stop our offense dead in its tracks. Don't let their 3-5 record and losing their last 4 fool you, these guys are hungry and will come in like caged tigers (no pun intended). Dalton has been on point for the most part and he's just getting into his groove right at the right point of the season. Green-Ellis is a beast who mounted a whopping 56 yards against the Broncos defense and can tear us for over 200 yards if we don't work on our run defense, lately looking like swiss cheese. Gresham just exploded for 108 yards last night, he can be a real problem for our secondary. Eli better look out for Newman who's been picking off QB's left and right Eli might have a 4 pick game if he don't read the scheme correctly!

they will be stomped out. 23-21. 6 field goals and a safety.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    haha you mean 7 FGs. our game plan on offense is this: try to get in field goal range and score 3, on defense the plan is to try to get a turnover so our offense can score another 3

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    haha you mean 7 FGs. our game plan on offense is this: try to get in field goal range and score 3, on defense the plan is to try to get a turnover so our offense can score another 3
    lol so pathetic but seems like that's been the plan the past several weeks....so sick of the incompetence. Haven't seen a salsa in 2 weeks now, getting withdrawals. Not to mention, I haven't seen Nicks have a big play in a loong time now, and that's taking the injuries into consideration.

People don't know simple math these days

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Try again!

I hope the whole team is worried for every opponent from now on. I don't mind Big Blue losing a game playing hard and putting it all on the line . That been said the way they lost the game yesterday is worrisome.

I'm worried about Eli with Diehl playing RT.

I think Cruz will have a big game. They may have a special game plan for him though because of how good he is though. Anyways, Nate Clements is the Bengals' nickel corner, and he's really slow for the position. If he's lined up in the slot on Cruz I expect big things from Victor. I'm worried about their pass rush though. With Diehl at RT who knows what will happen. Geno Atkins is one of the top DTs in the league, especially in terms of pass rushing. He's got 8 sacks now I think. Thankfully, I saw some improvement from Webster last night. We will need him to cover AJ Green. The dude is scary good. He's 6'4" first of all, he could run routes, go deep, and outmuscle a corner. I think that we may need to double cover him if it gets bad.

Veteran
    Cruz will be double, Nicks can't get separation, Bradshaw can't run, Bennett will get lost on the field.

I think we will win but we need a better gameplan.
    Last edited by Cloud57; 11-05-2012 at 08:28 PM.