+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spags

Hybrid View

Spags

His D is putting on a clinic tonight. Yea, they gave up a 77yd TD to Djack but hey, he is good. Man, it kills me he left this team on the cusp of something that could have been great. Maybe when TC dies of a heart attack screaming on the sideline we can lure him back. (not that i wish that on Tom.)

Too bad the Saints play like **** on the road. And look at the juggernaut he left in St. Louis.

As a DC, I'd gladly have him back, but as HC? PASS!
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    Too bad the Saints play like **** on the road. And look at the juggernaut he left in St. Louis.

As a DC, I'd gladly have him back, but as HC? PASS!
    I think many would have passed on Belichick after his stint at Cleveland too... I am not suggesting that Spags is the next Belichick, the point being that circumstance has as much to do with success as the coach.... and I agree with you, as a DC, I would take Spags back in a heart beat. As DC, not sure, but I wouldn't write him off so quickly.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

All-Pro
    The Saints defense is horrible.

Spags is basically the opposite of PF from what I can tell. If you can beat Spags' pass rush and blitz schemes, you can pick apart his defense. Whereas PF rarely rushes and focuses on the back end.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

I would take Spags over Fewell anyday.He coaches his players up all game Fewell doesnt do nothing on the sidelines but calls soft zone all game.