+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

really sick of you btadshaw haterz...

So I notice there is few major bradshaw haters here.

They constantly harp on how Andre brown hits the holes harder , has better vision, and all these other improvable facts. But the fact of the matter is against the steelers brown had 7 rushes for 20 yards. Bradshaw had a much better ypc average. This is the second or third time brown has had 5 or more rushes and not even done as well as bradshaw and here is the sad thing. Typically 2nd string running backs have a better ypc average since the first running back wears down the d. Think Jacobs and ward , ward had great ypc average.....

Face it , brown had two decent games against two trash teams. Since then he has not done anything spectacular. He's not better then bradshaw.

I don't consider myself a bradshaw hater, but the guy is just not a 100% every down back. He's the Incredible Hulk of running backs... when he's angry, you just can't stop him. But he can't be hulked out 100% of the time. Eventually his feet wear out, and unless TC rests him, the problem just gets worse. I'm still not saying Brown is any better, but we need to save bradshaw for the most important games. I don't think it's a coincidence that after being off for 2 weeks, Bradshaw posted a career performance vs the Browns, and another impressive performance vs the 49ers. He had a chance to rest up those feet.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Tiki said it best, "in a two back system I would never have had a big game because you do not get enough carries"

First off Eli manning audibles out of every run play. Second series of the game was bradshaw for 5 , bradshaw for 4, third and one incomplete pass! Wtf . We are like the only team in the world that regularly passes on third and 1.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Tiki said it best, "in a two back system I would never have had a big game because you do not get enough carries"

First off Eli manning audibles out of every run play. Second series of the game was bradshaw for 5 , bradshaw for 4, third and one incomplete pass! Wtf . We are like the only team in the world that regularly passes on third and 1.
    I didn't say anything about wanting to force a 2-back system. If Bradshaw could play healthy 100% of the time, I would be all for him carrying 100% of the running game. But he CANT STAY HEALTHY. What part of those three words don't you understand?

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

That's one of the legendary attributes of our Giants. We try so hard to be unpredictable that we become incredibly predictable. Like the deep draw on 3rd and 7 or 8 when we're deep in our own territory. Yeah, we'll catch them napping. When was the last time Eli tried to dive over the line on 3rd and 1? Forever. Sometimes I think if he called a QB draw he'd go for 15 yards.

Once again, if you're critical of any aspect of the team, you're branded a "hater".
    I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Once again, if you're critical of any aspect of the team, you're branded a "hater".
    I don't get it.
    no I am being critical that every week there is two new sick of bradshaw threads.

no I am being critical that every week there is two new sick of bradshaw threads.
    I leave it to the coaches to decide who is best out there. Like TC, I think Bradshaw gives his very best on every play, and i appreciate his effort.
    Brown has younger legs and healthy feet. Wilson will get his due, in time.
    When the blitz is coming, it's Bradshaw I trust to make the block that gives Eli a chance.
    After the Bye, AB will ready for the stretch run.

Who's B. Tadshaw?

It's their opinion and this is a good place to express it. I think it is more frustration Bradshaw is not 100% and Wilson can be dynamic!